pinks all out in az

It started out i was getting a hot air tranny (probably yours) and he rebuilt it I got it in the car and it slipped really bad, so we took it back out sent it to him got it back and it would not shift out of first. So we sent him my car for about a month and he took it apart 7 times so he says and it never worked so he supposedly threw an 87 trans in it. I didnt look or did i care it worked and i wanted to drive the thing. It shifts really well but i dunno whats done to it now.... by the way you wouldnt happen to know any one selling an 86 or 87 would ya?

It started out i was getting a hot air tranny (probably yours) and he rebuilt it I got it in the car and it slipped really bad, so we took it back out sent it to him got it back and it would not shift out of first. So we sent him my car for about a month and he took it apart 7 times so he says and it never worked so he supposedly threw an 87 trans in it. I didnt look or did i care it worked and i wanted to drive the thing. It shifts really well but i dunno whats done to it now.... by the way you wouldnt happen to know any one selling an 86 or 87 would ya?

Would you be willing too buy in CA?

yes how about a 9sec ride. nordy is has his up for sale. he will be at the WCN with it. also i wonder if that 87 tranny that is in yours is mine. i drove it for about 300 miles took it to him to have parts put in it and it never got done. o well i guess im done talking about this person. we will have to bs is person.

yes how about a 9sec ride. nordy is has his up for sale. he will be at the WCN with it. also i wonder if that 87 tranny that is in yours is mine. i drove it for about 300 miles took it to him to have parts put in it and it never got done. o well i guess im done talking about this person. we will have to bs is person.

Yep Brent Nordy ;) Plus I have one more. No not me PW! :smile: I'll never sell I'm true to the GN's. I have been since 88 ;)

PM Sent tmaxxfreak88 :smile:

Replied, I guess i should have said im looking for a dd/ project :cool: Yeah, maybe we will meet up in person soemtime

Thanks for the plug Brent ;) .. heading to a track rental today to see if i can pull a 9.50 out of the car :)..

You said you were going to watch! :confused: Nordyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :biggrin:

10.50 with a 1.90 on street tires :(.. installed the slicks, and back it with a 9.76 at 139mph, then a 9.65 at 138mph.. number 4 run, i think a had a spark plug problem, so i put her on the trailer in one piece..

Archie from GN1 told me last night i could have his spot at the event, so i took him up on it ;) ..

I think he wants to save everything for the new owner....

correct.. there is nothing wrong with the car, it's running better then ever.. i just don't want to race it, in till a new owner wants to see it run.. i really want to move on this car, a new lower PRICE will be coming out soon..

correct.. there is nothing wrong with the car, it's running better then ever.. i just don't want to race it, in till a new owner wants to see it run.. i really want to move on this car, a new lower PRICE will be coming out soon..

no better way to sale it then to take it to pinks for a big forsale sign on it and let people see what she can do. also you better take it to the WCN.

no better way to sale it then to take it to pinks for a big forsale sign on it and let people see what she can do. also you better take it to the WCN.

I know, but i'm not looking forward to the 1100 mile round trip that weekend, then follow it up with a 600 mile round trip for the WCN the next weekend... that V10 gets shi* gas mileage.. we will see.. it's one or the other i think.. i did get 10 gals of C16 :)

I know, but i'm not looking forward to the 1100 mile round trip that weekend, then follow it up with a 600 mile round trip for the WCN the next weekend... that V10 gets shi* gas mileage.. we will see.. it's one or the other i think.. i did get 10 gals of C16 :)

well if its one or the other it needs to be the WCN.

buickbert.. sorry man, we are not coming out to the event :(.. have fun, hope you get picked if you run your ride...