pinks all out in az

cool. just let me know when and where i need to send the money.

Here is a little more info on the pinks all out deal...

11/16/2007 Friday
Mandatory Test and Tune for "Pinks" participants - Door Cars Only Run 12.99 and quicker
8:00 AM
TBA

11/17/2007 Saturday Pinks "All Out" / 16 at Sunset

Printable schedule on home page
.TBA
11/18/2007 Sunday Big Bucks Bracket Race

All Cars Welcome

GuaranteedPurse
$3000 to win Electronic Bracket (Box)
$1500 to win Non-Electronics (No-Box)

The race tracks web site is...
sirace. com (without the space)

There is a printable schedule on the home page towards the bottom on the left side.

I hope this helps.
Tim

thx for the updated info tim, while your on this board, check out the "for sale" section. you skylark looks lonely in you sig without a turbo brother:biggrin:

buickbert

DonWG it would be nice to meet you. hell i should run my car if its running good.

you never know, they say that they are looking for something under 12.99

i see how your posts climb so fast,i think ive made like 20 posts, ive been here at work since 10pm lastnight and i got a couple more hours to go. damn being on call at the only level 1 trauma in the city!:mad: oh well, ill get the money for my belt and hoses and whatnot faster this way:biggrin:

buickbert

we will see how things go. i will look into it but its to nice of a car and there will be way to many punk kids there with no respect for other peoples rides.

o as far as my posts yup. when you sit in front of a computer all day long its easy. well time to work on the car.

boost done worry about the punk kids, ill bring my s&w 9mm. it blends in perfectly with the wh1 paint:biggrin:

buickbert

DonWG its in tucson arizona, as far as my cars status i didnt get much done today but its getting there.