Look what I found on LS1tech...

John- the grille is going to be a RS style hideaway headlight grill with only some of the compressor housing of the turbo showing through it. It will be intentionally odd looking.

John- the grille is going to be a RS style hideaway headlight grill with only some of the compressor housing of the turbo showing through it. It will be intentionally odd looking.

I look forward to seeing more, please post pics when you have a chance.

Will do. We're starting now on the paint, it's going 350Z Daytona Blue with a few CF accents.

Hey, not for nothing but if Cal went V8 it's OK to me. There's a lot of money to be made in turbo V8's and especially LS-1's. If Cal's gone LS-1 big deal, what's the problem? It's his car, he can do whatever he wants. It would be interesting to know what the car runs, probably some big numbers. Will it be at BG? Maybe at Super Chevy?

Who would be next? Otto? I know he's selling his Buick motor and I think chassis too? Will we see you guys at the next Super Chevy event?

Art.

Hey, not for nothing but if Cal went V8 it's OK to me. There's a lot of money to be made in turbo V8's and especially LS-1's. If Cal's gone LS-1 big deal, what's the problem? It's his car, he can do whatever he wants. It would be interesting to know what the car runs, probably some big numbers. Will it be at BG? Maybe at Super Chevy?

Who would be next? Otto? I know he's selling his Buick motor and I think chassis too? Will we see you guys at the next Super Chevy event?

Art.

My motor is no longer for sale Art,The whole car is.
Ill be racing it this year until or if it sells.
It can be bought in BG and raced ill deliver it there free!!!

Would be cool to hang at SUper Chevy with you.
Im sure we would have alot more intelligent conversations if we left out all
the Buick BS.

I found the replacement car already.And it is a chevy

over and over and over......and once more.

Back on topic, wonder where the crossover pipe is going to run on "Chris's" car?:biggrin:

Being that a crossover pipe is ridgidly mounted to the headers and turbo,I really dont think it can "RUN" anywere

My motor is no longer for sale Art,The whole car is.
Ill be racing it this year until or if it sells.
It can be bought in BG and raced ill deliver it there free!!!

Would be cool to hang at SUper Chevy with you.
Im sure we would have alot more intelligent conversations if we left out all
the Buick BS.

I found the replacement car already.And it is a chevy

Congrats on finding a new car. Maybe we can compare notes. Send pictures and details when you get a chance.

Art.

Old school,new school. Anything is cheaper than a Stage 2 Buick
and easier to find parts

Hello Summit? I'll take one of these and two of those and I'd like it here tomorrow. What's that you say Jegs, I have 10 different choices to choose from?

Art.

Hello Summit? I'll take one of these and two of those and I'd like it here tomorrow. What's that you say Jegs, I have 10 different choices to choose from?

Art.

and you will also price match and ship for free!!!!!And its in stock!!!!
You mean you not gonna take my money for a backordered item,Youll charge me when it actually ships????