Look what I found on LS1tech...

This car has had a turbocharged SBC in it for almost ten years, with an old school DFI and flipped manifolds, but it never was much faster than a built 109 block would have been. THis LS based platform should put the weight back to where the 6 would have been (or lighter:)) and take the power to stage 2 levels. We shall see.

This car has had a turbocharged SBC in it for almost ten years, with an old school DFI and flipped manifolds, but it never was much faster than a built 109 block would have been. THis LS based platform should put the weight back to where the 6 would have been (or lighter:)) and take the power to stage 2 levels. We shall see.

WOW.... I want to see pictures of your camaro.
Pretty please!!!!

Bad

I'd Love To See Pictures Of The Camaro Also As I Have A 6.0 L Truck Motor I'm Going To Put In My 69 Camaro Thanks,mark

That should be one mean combo... A 106:eek: Please keep us posted on that car. That is one of my dream combo's:p

Here's a few of the Camaro
P1010438.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010437.jpg

Wow, that camaro is really nice.
What are you going to do for a grille?

That is pretty slick. There are a number of stock block/crank with budget Eagle rods/Diamond pistons LSx engines with forced induction making 1000rwhp thru stock LS6 intake and ported stock TB and stock Z06 cam shafts!!!!

What is the power goal for that engine? What heads are on it?

Brother the position of that turbo is cool.

That car looks awesome. Any more details you could give.

Good Job.

:smile:

Sorry to disappoint... but I've got better things to do than follow Cal around and sniff his dirty underbritches.