Lets talk about our favorite movie.

My favs
"Always" with John Goodman and Richard Dreyfuss, "Tuskegee airmen", "BlueMax" , "Battle of Midway", and new fav " Sully".

1. We Were Soldiers Once 2. Any Clint Eastwood movie 3. Most John Wayne movies 4. Can Herronomous Murkin forget Mercy Hump and Find True Happiness? The very first "X" rated movie I ever saw. Nowadays it would be on Nick at Night!

Last edited:
The Book Thief, and a couple more Robin Williams movies: Good Morning Vietnam, Jacob the Liar, and Good Will Hunting...

The Theory of Everything.

I am not a a student of academia but a student of life, concepts and possibilities, often over thinking basic's looking for other option's, views and concept's.

Last edited:
It's a good thing earlbrown hasn't made a debut in this thread yet [emoji1]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Shawshank, shooter, Training Day, Pulp Fiction.. All would be on my list. I would probably ad Taken also.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hollywood Knights

"Lemme tell you buttholes somethin'! This shit is wwaaaaaaayyyyy outta line!"

"What in the wide world of sports is a-goin' on here? I hired you people to get a little track laid. Not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Caddyshack : Funniest Movie Ever Made. :D

Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns : Best Action Flicks (y)

Vanishing Point : Coolest Movie Ever Made :cool:

The Godfather : Best Acting :)

The Wizard of Oz : Best Movie Ever, but I hate those damm Flying Monkeys.... :eek:

Oh yea, Vanishing point, surprised more haven't mentioned it, since it's the coolest car chase movie ever made

Reactions: WH1