Lets talk about our favorite movie.

texasmr2

I will start with a movie I saw for the first time last year "A Good Year". I am a sucker for a good love story and I am in the beginning stages of starting a new relationship with a woman who could be her twin sister, total doomage!! :D

I have several.

Probably favorite is tie between "Shooter" and "American Sniper"

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

My favorite romance movie would have to be DELIVERANCE.

A "Classic American Love Story" where North meets South & the tale of their forbidden love.

My favorite romance movie would have to be DELIVERANCE.

A "Classic American Love Story" where North meets South & the tale of their forbidden love.

There is one in every crowd! :D

I thought it was "Brokeback Mountain"?

Definitely Deliverance! And "Where Eagles Dare" , "The Wild Bunch." ("If they move.....kill 'em!);)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Marky Mark ruined "Shooter", movie was based on a book called Point of Impact, best book i ever read. For me after the book the movie just didnt do it. Also part of a trilogy of books with character Bob the Nailer,all very good. Favorite movie,One Flew Over the Coocoos Nest with Jack Nickleson. Favorite of more recent times Avatar.

Marky Mark ruined "Shooter", movie was based on a book called Point of Impact, best book i ever read. For me after the book the movie just didnt do it. Also part of a trilogy of books with character Bob the Nailer,all very good. Favorite movie,One Flew Over the Coocoos Nest with Jack Nickleson. Favorite of more recent times Avatar.
I learned a long time ago not to watch movies if I had read the books prior. Luckily for me I have not read Point of Impact although I would like to. For example, the movies I have seen based off Dan Browns books Angels and Demons, amd Davinci Code were both extrordinar let downs having read the books. However if you watch the movie first and then read the books like some of my friends did, you get to enjoy them both. Hopefully thats the case when I read Point of Impact [emoji4]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I personally guarantee once you start that book you will not put it down. It is totally engossing and the Bob the Nailer character proves that there is alot more ways of being a genius than one. Plus like i said the auther just continues the character in 5 or 6 other books, then with his father in 5 or 6 more. Pay attention there is alot going on really fast but its all there. I actually gave Point of Impact to people who took off work to keep reading it till they were done.

Interstellar ranks up there in my newer best creative and most innovative movie script. Same with tomorrowland was great for the imagination, dreaming of cool shit is fun :)

Most memorable movies would be from my childhood, Shelly Long in caveman OMG. I was 6 and watching a movie like that was much better than Benny hill on TV

BEST romance movie, old would be Romancing the stone or jewel of the Nile .... New would be the time travelers wife

Super Troopers, or a toss between several great older horror movies including a few odd ones like Dead-Alive.

Snow Falling on Cedars, Gladiator, Heat, The Green Mile, The Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan. And from my youth - Bridge on the River Kwai and pretty much all the Hitchcock movies...

Forrest Gump is in a league of its own.

Never seen anything like it. Timeless!
Umm like a league of their own?

Do we have a new Mandela effect video, or you have no idea what I'm talking about?

Castaway was really good, not my "favorite" movie. Tom hanks is great, his boy.......