Lets talk about our favorite movie.

Hell yeah I own the WRAITH DVD. Almost better than smokey and the bandit! That's coming from a pure bread Pontiac guy!!

Has anyone really recently watched Bullitt ? Other than the awesome chase scene. That movie is a bore

A lot of these movies are great guys. Keep em coming

Okay... How about 'The Last Dragon'? Bruce Leroy haha. It doesn't ever get much airplay but I am sucker for that one too.

Grand Torino , Scar Face , Up in Smoke , and for some reason Battleship .

Open Range is a good flick.

I like the final gun fight where Costner takes out the #1 hired gun.

Porky's. The "Tallywhacker" scene with Miss Ballbuster talking to the principal was possibly the funniest scene in the history of movies.

American Graffitti. Try to match that one.

Porky's. The "Tallywhacker" scene with Miss Ballbuster talking to the principal was possibly the funniest scene in the history of movies.

American Graffitti. Try to match that one.
I know there's a mole on it. Ahhh porkys was great, all of them!
Grew up watching that stuff, ms ball breaker. I think my gym teacher looked like her cousin! Wide as she was tall! Ooof

In the 80's there was a movie called "Catch me if you can" not the Tom Hanks flick but this one was about high school drag racing. Not an overly great movie but I believe it played a huge part in me becoming a car addict. That and Thunder Run....delightfully tacky.

WOW! Just 1?

So many good ones mentioned so here are some unmentioned all time greats.

Duel, 1971, Phenominal directing for it’s time and Dennis Weaver was brilliant. He did it before Castaway did the one man show. Talking to himself in the diner was priceless.
Conan The Barbarian, all great roles but James Earl jones as Thulsa Doom killed it.
Carlitos way, Who doesn’t love Benny Blanco From The Bronx
The Dead Poet Society, I miss Robin. Iron Maiden recently released a great tribute song to him. Tears Of A Clown.
A Bronx Tale, Put em in the batchroom!
Falling Down, The customer is always right!
True Romance, Get outta from a behind the coucho!
and on and on and ooooooooon.

Almost forgot. THE ROAD WARRIOR. That movie made me love cars and horse power.
What a classic!

That was fun.

D

Last edited:
MV5BMjExMjQwOTA5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5ODAzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Is that supposed to be a laser sight mounted under a double barrel shotgun? :ROFLMAO:

I suspect some serious cheese.