Lets talk about our favorite movie.

I just ordered 'Jason Bourne' for $5.99 and I get to watch it as many times as possible in a 48hr period, thank you Direct TV. This way I get to catch all those little things we miss the first time or two around.

I learned a long time ago not to watch movies if I had read the books prior. Luckily for me I have not read Point of Impact although I would like to. For example, the movies I have seen based off Dan Browns books Angels and Demons, amd Davinci Code were both extrordinar let downs having read the books. However if you watch the movie first and then read the books like some of my friends did, you get to enjoy them both. Hopefully thats the case when I read Point of Impact [emoji4]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

All of Stephan Hunter's books about Bob The Nailer are good. Movies don't do them justice. Just like the Jack Reacher movies with Tom "Shorty" Cruise. My 3 personal favorites are Shane, Quigley down under and The outlaw Josie Wales. I have a buddy who has a Sharps 45-70 and it is a blast (literally) to shoot. Oh yeah almost forgot, BULLITT, possibly the coolest movie ever.

Last edited:
Marky Mark was no Bob The Nailer,movie sucked. Stephen Hunter books on the other hand are exceptional,loved them all. Fantastic reads and always terrific endings. Favorite movie of all time was One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest

Back to the Future, Gone in 60 Seconds (2000), and Transformers (2007) would be my top 3. Other contenders: Smokey and the Bandit (original), Top Gun, Eight Below, Caddyshack, Happy Gilmore, The Benchwarmers.

I can't believe I forgot "The Equalizer" .... Since I have such a deeply rooted hatred for bullies, I absolutely love that movie....
I also like pretty much anything that features Denzel...... Or Tom Hanks.....or Clint ...

I can't believe I forgot "The Equalizer" .... Since I have such a deeply rooted hatred for bullies, I absolutely love that movie....
I also like pretty much anything that features Denzel...... Or Tom Hanks.....or Clint ...
I just watched 'The Equalizer' last month....excellent!!! And yes you are right about Denzel, Hanks and Clint.

PS, I dig the quotes in your signature. ;)

Watching Forrest Gump again for the millionth time yet I still get dehydrated. I find this scene to be rewarding and sad because my biggest supporter is also battling the big C and I cannot take it back, make it better.

Funny how some movies strike a forever chord.

Car movies : Dirty Mary Crazy Larry , Bullit , Christine , Eat My Dust , Cannonball (1976) , and the orig Gone In Sixty Seconds . All real cars and real drivers ( no CGI ) !!!!
Comedies : x2 Caddyshack , Dumb and Dumber , Joe Dirt , Hot Tub Time Machine , Billy Madison , Back to the Future , Sex Drive .

Favorite drama/gangster movie- Layer Cake (made by the same producers that did Guy Richie's Lock, Stock, and Two smoking barrels)

Favorite Sci-fi - Tied between the Indie film "Primer" (the biggest mindfuck of a movie I've ever experienced) and Dune

Fav comedy- Step Brothers