G Body Drag Car Alignment Settings

Donnie's right and I'm glad he's got his car set up properly now. Some of his launches were seriously scary when he started getting the set up right.;) What you're looking for is a setting that will let the car go down the track as straight as possible and still have street manors. There's some compromising since it's a street car rather than a dedicated racer. Once (if you can) get it scaled you'll find where the weight sits and adjust things accordingly to get the weight where you need it, then the alignment will work better. If you just have an alignment the car will go straight but you won't get the most out of it.;)

Thanks guys, I guess I'll have to hold off till I can weigh the car properly ...

My 2+2 has over 5 degrees of caster and I can take my hands off the wheel at 165 mph on a crowned 2 lane highway with a 15 mph crosswind.

Caster is your friend.

Wait a minute then. Does that then mean that since it's dam near stuck straight that it's going to give resistance when it's time to turn? So if I want an easier turning car, should I reduce caster?

Charlie had you ever had experience with the globlewest tubuler arm ? And experience on what to set them for street .