My alignment doesn't look to good....

So...uh....what's .3+ camber going to do? Is it rideable? Will it be disaterous?
Stock is +.5 positive but that's with rotating every 6K miles or less. If you don't have the same size tires and wheels front and back then you have to go lower with the camber. It will also help handling the closer to 0 you are.;)

Stock is +.5 positive but that's with rotating every 6K miles or less. If you don't have the same size tires and wheels front and back then you have to go lower with the camber. It will also help handling the closer to 0 you are.;)

Thanks Chuck....I was afraid you wouldn't answer since I busted your chops about Alice. :D

Edit: While I have your here, what is the odds of a remanu steering box being junk?

While I have your here, what is the odds of a remanu steering box being junk?
Very unlikely, but it's possible that it wasn't set right. I've had to re-set them before after buying a "remanned" unit. If you determine that that's the issue send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you set things up right.;)

Very unlikely, but it's possible that it wasn't set right. I've had to re-set them before after buying a "remanned" unit. If you determine that that's the issue send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you set things up right.;)

Truthfully it feels the same before changing the box....shitty. It's a chore to drive at this point because all the slop. I need to figure this out. My next move will probably be disassembling from the shaft to the steering wheel. It seemed to help another member. Can you give me the charlie steering test again? What's the best method for isolating the issue?

Truthfully it feels the same before changing the box....shitty. It's a chore to drive at this point because all the slop. I need to figure this out. My next move will probably be disassembling from the shaft to the steering wheel. It seemed to help another member. Can you give me the charlie steering test again? What's the best method for isolating the issue?
PM me with your number and I'll see about calling this weekend Raf. I think it will easier over the phone and we can talk while you're doing it. Make sure to tell me the best time after 12:00 tomorrow. I get the honer of working and won't get home until after 2PM central or so.:( So much for a 5 day job.:eek:

PM me with your number and I'll see about calling this weekend Raf. I think it will easier over the phone and we can talk while you're doing it. Make sure to tell me the best time after 12:00 tomorrow. I get the honer of working and won't get home until after 2PM central or so.:( So much for a 5 day job.:eek:
Is it a 2 man job?

...That's why, as a rule, I prefer caster no higher than 3.5 degrees for regular street cars. If it's a track car the higher caster will aid in keeping it straight or coming out of a corner.

That's all we could get out of mine for caster even with longer bolts. Sounds like it should be there or less though since I'm primarily street. It def drives great! Thanks again for the help.