Finally bought a GN!

Nosy, Harold, nosy, not noisy. And I pay homeage to a lot of peoples cars, even yours regarding some characteristics. But I don't worship every one that I see. All are nice, but some are nicer than others. I am a very ctitical judge of all cars, shows me what I like and what I don't like. And I was posted on every board that I belong to that I blew the head gasket. Not much of a secret there. And for politically correctness, I wasn't going up a ramp, I had just gotten on the freeway from a ramp. People that don't open their hoods generally have something to hide. I consider that when I see a car that looks nice on the outside, but has the hood shut. And sure as hell, everytime that I question somebody about a hood being shut, when they open the hood, the car is generally about what a car motor compartment should look like with another 100K miles on it than they claim.

Not only that Gary but when someone brags about how nice their car is it makes a person check it out. Thats natural. Suddenly, your looking at this fine ass car you start seeing flaws. Then you think, "it's nice but not that nice". Alot of people cant handle criticle people...expecially when it comes to judging something that someone loves.

I can see where wickedgn stands. He loves his sweet ass car. Very understandable because I love my sweet as ride too. Gary, you hurt his feelings. Maybe nextime lie to him. If you see that his power steering resvoir bracket is rusty, dont tell him.

Thats peoples problems these days, they cant take criticizm. For me, if someone says hey, your blah blah blah is messed up. I try to fix it. Makes my **** better thanks to the critisizm I'm a little bit better.

i dont mind to be critisize but gary comes accross the wrong way most of the time..

Originally posted by gruffthestuff
Not only that Gary but when someone brags about how nice their car is it makes a person check it out. Thats natural. Suddenly, your looking at this fine ass car you start seeing flaws. Then you think, "it's nice but not that nice". Alot of people cant handle criticle people...expecially when it comes to judging something that someone loves.

I can see where wickedgn stands. He loves his sweet ass car. Very understandable because I love my sweet as ride too. Gary, you hurt his feelings. Maybe nextime lie to him. If you see that his power steering resvoir bracket is rusty, dont tell him.

Thats peoples problems these days, they cant take criticizm. For me, if someone says hey, your blah blah blah is messed up. I try to fix it. Makes my **** better thanks to the critisizm I'm a little bit better.

Re: Re: Re: Reply

Originally posted by wiked87gn
Hey biloxi boy, if you take Lou seriously your the retard here , he is just having fun with the whole thing.. hahahahaha
Just for the record I am haveing fun with you lower life forms. I have not lost control of my senses. I was a bit disappionted that Gary didn't realize that I was really trying to be his friend & have never turned him away when he needed my help. Am I disappointed that he didn't think enough of me to recommend my shop to the new guy. Yes but I'll get over it. Do I like to tease certain people definitely.Do I have a sense of humour, That should be obvious. Am I sensitive about my work & what I have devoted my life to you bet. So if all of this makes me an asshole. At least give me credit for doing it well. Regards Lou

Could apply elsewhere too.....!

Originally posted by turbolou
.............. Am I sensitive about my work & what I have devoted my life to you bet. So if all of this makes me an asshole. At least give me credit for doing it well. Regards Lou

:D :D :D

Lou used to be able to get away with being ornery when he was younger and cuter...before his ass started to droop.

Originally posted by Mac in SD
Lou used to be able to get away with being ornery when he was younger and cuter...before his ass started to droop.
Another Mutton Molester comeing out of the closet. Theres a guy from Biloxi here on this post you need to team up with. LoL

Originally posted by wiked87gn
i dont mind to be critisize but gary comes accross the wrong way most of the time.. [/QUOTE

yeah, listen to kevin/harold, he'll tell ya everything, except tires that don't fit!!

Hey Nick, I went and picked the certified check up for you today. The bank lady made it out to Arizona GN. Thats cool right? I'm going to need other stuff done too. I should have had her make it a little bigger.

I'll hopefully have the motor out early next week.

turbolou said:
Another Mutton Molester comeing out of the closet. Theres a guy from Biloxi here on this post you need to team up with. LoL

Hey, hey, hey, now... How many times do I have to tell you it's lambs? Not sheep. The wool gets too scratchy once they grow up. :D