Finally bought a GN!

papajimm, He's talking about these sheep. Hahaha, I just noticed the dvd case on my nightstand.

Anyways, I'm starting to like Lou. I think I'm starting to understand his character.
attachment.php

Hey, 15's cool...remember? I live in MS. LoL. Besides, they've got tats, you gotta be 18 to get a tat. HAHA!! Just kiddin' Mr. FBI nark. :D

dont worry i likem young too but not that young.. :)

Originally posted by gruffthestuff
Hey, 15's cool...remember? I live in MS. LoL. Besides, they've got tats, you gotta be 18 to get a tat. HAHA!! Just kiddin' Mr. FBI nark. :D

papajimm, He's talking about these sheep. Hahaha, I just noticed the dvd case on my nightstand.

Anyways, I'm starting to like Lou. I think I'm starting to understand his character.
attachment.php
Is it true that everyone in Biloxi share the same DNA & none are identifiable through dental records ?

No sir. That would be Kentucky. You know nothing about this side of the Mississippi. Ha!!!

Now go drive along the LA freeway and look for unidentified flyin' metal objects.

No sir. That would be Kentucky. You know nothing about this side of the Mississippi. Ha!!!

Now go drive along the LA freeway and look for unidentified flyin' metal objects.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize that Miss. was more upscale. Now as fas as L.A. goes since I'm a minority caucasian & live in Orange County & have been blessed with the good sense to avoid it. One only has to go as far as reading this post & some of the others about me to figure out where these creatures & the simplest base life forms habitutate. Visit the quality Turbo six web site. The gifted people that run it seem to identify with them. The language vocabulary is somewhat limited to four letter words. But you being from Biloxi shouldnt have any problem understanding it. Now if I have forgotten to thank you & your trailer trash father Gary for the entertainment I apologize. Regards Lou

Originally posted by wiked87gn
you guys give it a rest. geez
You love it & started this Harold & why stop now I'm on a roll & just warming up. These idiots are no match for me.

Re: Reply

Originally posted by turbolou
You love it & started this Harold & why stop now I'm on a roll & just warming up. These idiots are no match for me.
So your sayin' that I'm an idiot for messin' with 'ya? As in, I'm the retard poking at a rattler? Yeah man, you strike back hard.

I really do hope that your playing around and just talking **** like we do over at turbo six. It's fun over there. You cant knock it. Were all in this together. If your really being serious, your the idiot. I'm trying to figure out if your trying to really be a tough guy or just talkin' **** for fun or whatever. Either way, If you go to Vegas this year, (I really do hope to make it) I'd like to meet up with ya. I cant figure you out. I plan on being in the TR comunity for a looong time and since your obviously a lifer I'd like to meet 'ya. And no, I'm not going to buy you beers for tech info. I might wanna shove one up your ass but I would be worried it would resemble a hotdog in a hallway and fall out. Maybe not. :D

Attention Admins:

Please make a new forum category called Retard Rickshaw and then move this post to that section.

You guys are waving you digital peckers around as if it meant something, which I find extremely funny.

P.S. My car is here, and I'm slowly starting to formulate the fix it list. rougher shape than what was described over the phone, or in pictures, but thats the okay I'm still pumped about it.

I now return you to your previously scheduled thread derailment.

Re: Re: Reply

Hey biloxi boy, if you take Lou seriously your the retard here , he is just having fun with the whole thing.. hahahahaha

So your sayin' that I'm an idiot for messin' with 'ya? As in, I'm the retard poking at a rattler? Yeah man, you strike back hard.

I really do hope that your playing around and just talking **** like we do over at turbo six. It's fun over there. You cant knock it. Were all in this together. If your really being serious, your the idiot. I'm trying to figure out if your trying to really be a tough guy or just talkin' **** for fun or whatever. Either way, If you go to Vegas this year, (I really do hope to make it) I'd like to meet up with ya. I cant figure you out. I plan on being in the TR comunity for a looong time and since your obviously a lifer I'd like to meet 'ya. And no, I'm not going to buy you beers for tech info. I might wanna shove one up your ass but I would be worried it would resemble a hotdog in a hallway and fall out. Maybe not. :D

Gee, that's really nice to know, Harold, because it would just literally kill me if I thought that Lou Czarnota was actually mad at me and wasn't planning on working on my car anymore, or didn't want me at his shop anymore. I just couldn't deal with the emotionial grief of the loss of a friend like that.

Gary why dont you ask him in person if he still likes you .. , oh btw dont come over and look under the hood of my car next time when i see you, i did a few mods and i like to keep em secret ;)..

Originally posted by Wells
Gee, that's really nice to know, Harold, because it would just literally kill me if I thought that Lou Czarnota was actually mad at me and wasn't planning on working on my car anymore, or didn't want me at his shop anymore. I just couldn't deal with the emotionial grief of the loss of a friend like that.

Harold:
If you want to keep them a secret, why on earth would you have your hood up. Oh, I see, you just want to keep them a secret from me. Considering the source, I take that as a compliment.
Keep your hood shut, and then I won't peek.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
Gary why dont you ask him in person if he still likes you .. , oh btw dont come over and look under the hood of my car next time when i see you, i did a few mods and i like to keep em secret ;)..
So your going to be like..."Oh crap!!! Here comes Gary!!! CLOSE THE HOOD!!!!" LoL. I did that once, when I didnt want my teacher to see what I had in my desk.

Gary is far from being my teacher lmao, he is just too damn noisy and criticizes anything and everything, and can never say anything nice about peoples cars, according to him his car is always the nicest around no matter what ;). shhhhhhhh dont tell anybody he blew a headgasket on his 9k miles Turbo T going up the ramp because his wastegate hose came off HAhahahahahaha
So your going to be like..."Oh crap!!! Here comes Gary!!! CLOSE THE HOOD!!!!" LoL. I did that once, when I didnt want my teacher to see what I had in my desk.
;)

Riverside county 87 GN

I am in Temecula, and I own an 87 GN . I have done some minor mods, and have taken much advice from this message board and the other Buick websites. Send me an e-mail and we can talk, I will show you what I have done and how to do it if you like. By the way, I had an 87 GN stolen from UCR a couple years ago. Good Luck- Jim Forrest