Corvette

Thanks Charlie. I guess he knows a lot about cars and we are all so stupid. There are Buick guys making V-6's run as fast as those V-8's and we are the dumb ones.

Thanks Charlie. I guess he knows a lot about cars and we are all so stupid. There are Buick guys making V-6's run as fast as those V-8's and we are the dumb ones.
Not to mention the guys that seem to be able to make them handle.;) Kinda like a bumble bee can't fly either, huh.:eek:

charlief1 said:
How ya doing Matt? Glad to see you on. You need to update the suspension mods thread for us.:D

Doing ok. Haven't been doing anything with the Buick recently....actually need to resemble some parts, once I do that suspension tuning is next! Lol

Doing ok. Haven't been doing anything with the Buick recently....actually need to resemble some parts, once I do that suspension tuning is next! Lol

Resembling parts will be a hard thing to do, but with Charlie's help, and a good bit of "Transformer Oil" you should be able to pull it off......

We're all in full support of you!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!;) :D:eek:

Resembling parts will be a hard thing to do, but with Charlie's help, and a good bit of "Transformer Oil" you should be able to pull it off......

We're all in full support of you!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!;) :D:eek:
Actually took me a minute and re-reading my post to figure out what you meant!!! lol!!