Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

Quik Six

The Ford vs. Buick Shootout will be held on October 16, 2010 at Thunder Valley Raceway in Noble, Oklahoma and we will be maintaining and posting a list of those who commit to come to this event.

We hope that everyone who attended the 2009 event returns and that those who couldn't make it in 2009 are there in 2010.

I believe that the 2010 event will have the largest and fastest teams that we've every had.

See you then.

Phil Engle

Count me in, will get decent tread to cut better than a 2.0 next year. Should be able to bring my cousins car and a couple others.

It's quite a ways off but I will go out on a limb & say that we will be there! Hopefully the car will run a little faster. You can probably put down Jim Rasmussen & Andrew Pace, Phil.

John Plog

count me for 2010 as well.. i was there this year with my car but didn't race on saturday due to problems that came up while testing friday evening at noble.. should have my act together by next year :)

Daniel

count me for 2010 as well.. i was there this year with my car but didn't race on saturday due to problems that came up while testing friday evening at noble.. should have my act together by next year :)

Daniel

Have you pulled the tranny out yet?

taking it in the car to get fixed tomorrow after work .. i think we'll get it handled.. just wish i'da done this sooner so i coulda covered it before the race instead of finding it the night before

I'm in for the 16th year. Gosh, I just graduated high school when I ran my first one:biggrin: My, my, how time gets away-- Dick W

If hell doesn't get me first :tongue: Damn right I'll be there! I think that is 10 years in a row. I don't know how I managed to miss the first four? :confused:

Won a plaque for "best paint", ran my fastest time ever, won $25 for coming closest to my qualifying time and won a point for team Buick. Hell yes, I will be there in 2010.

Zac

I am planning on it!

Hopefully I won't bust up my radiator this time. Planning on being a little faster also.

I'm there again Dick. If I race once a year, as happened this year, I will be there in something. With a little luck(and money. lol) the Nova will go 8's and I'll bring my Turbo T.

Maybe, maybe, if all goes super great, I can have the wife's 69 Trans Am done and running in time for her to run it down the track. That would be so cool for us.