Anyone going to Baytown (Royal Purple Raceway) on Friday 5-25?

HouTX87

Haven't had the car to the track yet. Shooting for friday the 25th to finally get out to the track. I'm still used to calling it HRP. Wondering if anyone might be out there to meet and share any tips. Thanks.

Oh, dont tempt me. I've been itching to go to the track. Just got a few goodies to put on but wont have the time to install. I'd love to make a few runs down the track to get a baseline before putting on the power plate and boost controller and afpr. I'm planning on going out of town this weekend but that could change yomorrow. If it does, i'll post up that i'm in.

I may be in the dog house if i stay in town though.

Will letcha know tomorrow as soon as i get a chance to post up at work.

I'm in for 5-25 @ RPR in Baytown. I got a little work to get done before then - hope I get it all managed.

Hope to see some you other turbo-heads out there.

I fiddled with my car until 2:00AM last night making sure I was ready for the track. I hope to see some other TB's out there tonight!!!!!!

I was nice talking to you at the track last night. It was cool seeing an other TR at the track. Lmk if I can help you build you Buick.

I made it out there but only made one pass. Would not hook at all on street tires. I saw another gn ahead of me in the staging lanes but didn't get a chance to say hello.

Hey there 87-We2, It was good to meet you out there. Sorry I had to get going before I got your number. Anyhow shoot me a PM if you need any help with your setup. Jon Hanson

I was nice talking to you at the track last night. It was cool seeing an other TR at the track. Lmk if I can help you build you Buick.

It was good to talk to you also, Alex. Seeing what your car could do gave me hope to not only get deep into 12's, but also maybe even hit the 11's. The best I was able to do was a 13.8 - I've been faster, but with the OLD chip. I want alky so bad I can TASTE it, but first things first. The last thing I want right now is to go BOOM!!

I made it out there but only made one pass. Would not hook at all on street tires. I saw another gn ahead of me in the staging lanes but didn't get a chance to say hello.
I think I must have been the other GN in front of you. I didn't see any other black cars out there. As a matter of fact, I never saw yours out there either, but somebody told me they saw another. Sorry I missed you.

Hey there 87-We2, It was good to meet you out there. Sorry I had to get going before I got your number. Anyhow shoot me a PM if you need any help with your setup. Jon Hanson
Thanks for all the tips Jon. Before too long, I'll be mounting my FP gauge and boost gauge. After I verify proper fuel delivery, I'll take your advice and crank on the boost to see where that gets me.

@87we2 I'm going to be racing my friends coworker gto that only runs low 12 and he doesn't know I'm in 11s with just 19lbs. I will let you know when. Will be a good one all he knows his racing a Buick v6 with turbo