Any TR folks in KY???

I got it covered. Thanks for the offer. Thats very generous! I'll remember that if you ever need anything:cool:

Kevin, I am going to fix what you wrote to say what you meant: Thanks for the offer. Thats very generous! I'll remember that if "I" ever need anything else.

See ya, Kip

Kevin, If you want to be on the "good side of the river" keep comming through Kentucky and stop when you cross the river into Indiana.
See ya, Kip

Then I would be grouped together with Ronnie, Tommy and you LOL:biggrin:

Kevin, I am going to fix what you wrote to say what you meant: Thanks for the offer. Thats very generous! I'll remember that if "I" ever need anything else.

See ya, Kip

What can I say, The Famous KevinB is a needy person:p

a few years ago there was some pretty good racing going on in clarksville ind. i would roll up there with some mustang boys (i know, i know), when i had my ls1, about once a month. it was really fun and safe for the most part. people seemed pretty cool.

Been busy here at the house, wife has had me reflooring a couple of rooms and trying to make plans to remodel another.

Have ya'll decided when and where to get together? If I am able to get away from work I'd like to meet up with you guys. I am planning on trying to make the Somerset cruise later this month if plans come together.

A buddy told me that ther ewas a group of TRs that showed up in Somerset last month. He said that there was about 8-9 of them there together...anyone here?

I did not make it as we were working on another project car... :( Figures... I had thought about going and decided to finish the work instead..:(

Just got back from BPG yesterday, :(, not very happy with the outcome though. Not very many TR's there so i was kindof dissapointed and we ended up actually leaving Sat. afternoon, lol. I guess that will teach me to not go again, lol.

Well, guys, we need to get something going here pretty soon if we can. Going to have to be on a Sat. evening/afternoon or Sun. for the fam and I to make it.I am back on my regular schedule now, so i do not get off of work till 4am Sat. morning :(

i just need a few days notice before anything gets together. sat afternoon or sundays are the best for me also. :cool: maybe i can learn a few tricks of the trade..

anyone from around western ky like hopkinville henderson madisonville central city oboro should join nastyracing.net we had a heads up street car race at windyhollow dragway and it was awsome no slicks . no posted times . pro tree a fellow named steve keen was waxing everybody there in his gn check out the site for vids of king of the hollow. also my name is ty u can reach me at 270 339 2957

Geez...We must be a busy crowd. Haven't heard much chatter as of late. Do you guys think a meet will be possible this year before it snows???;)

If you guys can hold out a little bit longer i think i am going to the dyno next weekend after I get the valvebody fixed. So I should be ableto drive the T!!!!

dee

Sounds good! I've got a GN project I'm working on blocking my GN driver at this time so it'll give me some time to move stuff around.:eek:

October 31st

There are a few of us planning on going to the last Midnight Mayhem at the MP Dragway in Clay City, Friday, October 31st. They will race from 5:00pm until 2:00am. They run a few bracket classes but you can just test and tune putting as many hits on your car as you can stand.

Here is the flyer:
vintage.htm

hope to see you there....