Any TR folks in KY???

Im goingto sell it...pay off some bills... then buy me a stage car already built. Should have done that to start with:wink:

ttt- stll looking for more KY TR guys.

I'm gonna have to keep this thread at the top until I get some KY guys to come out. If I would have posted in the SoCal section those guys would have come out of the woodwork and posted like crazy...

Just trying to get some participation...

I am out of Nicholasville.....87 GN Single Digit's shortly.

Yeah I went to MM this friday and saw 3 TR's there, talked to one guy for a second and seen the other 2 run.All where beautiful cars and I am totally jealous!! I am almost done with the car and if anything I will just drive it down there. Sounds good and hopefully will meet you guys there!!! Just look for a pos WH1, lol.

dee

Yeah I went to MM this friday and saw 3 TR's there, talked to one guy for a second and seen the other 2 run.All where beautiful cars and I am totally jealous!! I am almost done with the car and if anything I will just drive it down there. Sounds good and hopefully will meet you guys there!!! Just look for a pos WH1, lol.

dee

I had the silver T there Friday night you should have came over and talked.

Robert

Ehh, i should have but I was trying to help my buddies out. They were the ones with the turbo VR6 vw, and the 2 turbo Hondas. I will not hesitate next time I promise!!! What a beautiful car though man!!! I saw you run and that wat really nice!! Hope mine will run that well, I know it won't look as good, lol.

dee

Ok quick update:

Car is running alright hope to do some street tunning this weekend. I want to be able to at least drive it down to the KyHorsepower.com shootout. Is anyone else going to be able to make it to this event?? It takes place on nov. 9th which is a sunday. please let me know I would like to either get some pointers or just have someone else to gab with, lol.

P.S. I would also like to go for a ride, lmao(Since mine is a turd right now!!!)

OK, good!!! So will you be there as well??

I hope I can get mine tuned good enough to drive down there without using 30 gallons of fuel!!!

Drag races for mainly street cars at Clay City Kentucky on Nov. 9th. Hosted by Log In info at Home. Try to make it if you can I am trying hard to just be able to drive mine down there, lol.

dee

Wish i could go man but I have to work :(. You guys still going to the shootout though?? Trying soooo hard to get my car going!!!!

dee

How many going to the track on the 31st? I've been meaning to make the trip to meet a few other TR people but there's always something that comes up. I'm about an hour or so away so I want to make sure I don't waste a trip.;)