All Hawaii TR/TTA Owners Sign In!

Glad to see you found the place Steve, don't be tempted into feeding the strays in this section as they may multiply.:eek::D

-

hello,i've been on the island for about 6 months now, i am from ohio and own a TTA,unfortunately its still there. i have been searching for a tta/tr to purchase here, also i considered transplanting a turbo3.8 into a f-body, i was at the local track and was given a name and nmber for ivan(mako? believe) and was told he has a motor,tranny,wiring harness and ecm from an 86-87 TR, if you see this post ivan,could you contact me,my e-mail is big_red_83_99@yahoo.com. also, id liek to meet some of the hawaiin bucik enthusiasts,i never expected there to be as big of a turbo buick scene over here as ive found. and if i did transplant an engine into an f-body, i was wondering if someone kind enough with the experience/knowledge wuld be willig to assist me in this task as ive never actually done something like this before,although it sounds fairly simple...but as always working on cars never goes as planned. thanks to all in advnace.
-joe
-TTA#633(back in Ohio-possibly soon to be here)

Tony picked up my GN. AutoWorld located the cause of the ignition retardation to a bad CPU and calpack so the car runs great now.

Tony will need assistance in tuning his car. Please let him know if anyone is planning to attend the tracks.

B J

I can't update my Contact but...
my newest number is
927-7104

If anyone wants to call me for a good time, that's the number to call. :D I keed I keed.

New T/R Owner

Ernie Bona

689-0834
cell: 330-5848

Does being in the market for a turbo car count? I may be buying Judy's (Julie, whatever) car soon. Me, being the typical geek that I am, made no notice of her appearance, I was all over the CAR!

Anyway, Ian Carter, 779-7324.