All Hawaii TR/TTA Owners Sign In!

Wassup Guys (formally trying2turbo, now I GOT one)

Just got me a 87 GN from a friend....

talk to guys laterz!!

Jeff

I don't check this forum out often enough...

Actually, I don't check out any of the forums like I used to - started right about the time my daughter was born. :D

I'm not technically eligible, but hoping being born and raised in Hawaii counts. My wife and I moved away in 1999 because in our lines of work, we weren't making it and knew we likely never would. :( So now I'm nearly 100% banana - but at least I own a Turbo Buick.

We're coming for a visit at the end of the month, and I really would like to meet all you guys, some of whom I kinda know through email. But only if you promise not to laugh at how white I am! :D There's no sun in Oregon!

We'll leave it up to Jackson for the get together. Born and raised counts brah. No worry, I stay white too!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
We'll leave it up to Jackson for the get together. Born and raised counts brah. No worry, I stay white too!!!:eek:

Thanks, Hawaiian Turbo. But me, I TALK like one kotonk, too. :D So my parents say, anyway...

Originally posted by Ryan
Any 89 Turbo Trans AMs in Hawaii?????
Ivan (Mako) owns one. :) By far, I think he's the only TTA owner from Hawaii on this forum.

Sup turbo people!

My brother bought his GN new in 86' and now he is drooling over my 87'. Woohoo!

Wes Kam
Cell 282-4302

Originally posted by Turtle TR
Ivan (Mako) owns one. :) By far, I think he's the only TTA owner from Hawaii on this forum.

But there is at least one more on the island, with a doll for a driver, right Chris?

Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
But there is at least one more on the island, with a doll for a driver, right Chris?

Rob
:D why yes she is a doll. for someone who's in her mid or late 30s...she's fricken H:DT! but she doesnt come on this forum. :eek:

Julie, oh yes, Julie!

Yep, she would give a lot of those SH models a run for thier money. they just hope they look half that good when they are in thier 30's (I wish I looked that good:( ok, maybe not that good)

Robert

hahaha :D whenever she comes to our gym...we set the a/c on for full blast and the lowest temperature setting :D :D :D...It get's pretty nippy in there..and it shows :eek: :D

I wanna watch the thermometers drop, or rise, or whatever. I just wanna check out that babe, pics do not do her justice.

I remember a Julie

I remember a Julie back in 89' who's dad bought her a Turbo Trans Am. She used to go out with one of my friends Ryan who had a bike. Back den I had a Firebird Formula 350 so we used to swap Pontiac stories. She is a Pontiac fan so I figure she will not appear on this forum. Pretty girl though.

B J

Did this girl have a Pomeranian? I remember back around '90 or '91 there was a very attractive girl in a TTA who used to cruise Ala Moana beach with her Pom in the car.

Julie used to cruise Ala Moana Beach because her boyfriend at the time had a group of rice burner friends who hanged around by the beach. Can't remember if she had a Pom.

B J

Just saying wassup, I think I know some of you guys here or may have met you at the tracks along time ago( been awhile since I have to work on the weekends now). Anyway, my name is

Brian Honma

cell is 277-2556.

I have a 96 Impala slightly modded, still wishing for a GN though. another thought was to put a GN motor in my daily driven toyota pickup.

Brian

Welcome Brian,
Hope to see you at our next get together.:) Hey gang when is our next get together?

Guy