All Hawaii TR/TTA Owners Sign In!

Originally posted by Turtle TR
I can't update my Contact but...
my newest number is
927-7104

If anyone wants to call me for a good time, that's the number to call. :D I keed I keed.

Switched back to NEXTEL.
Ported my number over
my DC is 3*11341
:)

Just got a T-Type and new to this site

Howzit to everybody in this hawaii forum. I'm Jay and I just picked up a 81 Buick T-Type. It runs... but not that great, it has a little knock and the check engine turns and stalls when driving on the streets, but runs like a champ on the freeway. The body needs a lot of work, but we are in the makings of opening up a family business with a West Coast Customs flavor. If all goes well, by next year, we will find a good location and get it up and running. For the time being, my uncle is working at Central Autobody behind Cutter Ford, and on the weekends, we work on side jobs.

Hi all, just got me an 87 grand national last monday and I am just getting into buick performance(already fried my ECM!!) Name is John and I look forward to meeting some of ya when I get her to the track. 407-766-4358

Aloha John...welcome...give me a call some time, I'd love to see your car, talk stories 'n' such... 808 223 3464

hot air hell 1985GN

Mr Lee Hatten

Cell 228 3940
Wk 448 2530
84-85 Grand National How Many Is On The Island I Have Seen Three Others

I'm new to the site, but I met Greg M. last Wed. who mentioned this site.
My name is Jesse and I just bought my GN about two months ago and I'm loving it already. This was the car I always wanted since high school.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm just looking for GN/Turbo Regal guys to hang with since I rarely see GN's or Turbo Regals on the street.

My cell is 224-7368 and my Nextel is 184*2*30832.

Let me know if you guys meet up or anything. :D

So...

How many TTA's do we have on Island...? I've heard the number '3' tossed around, but I'm probably wrong again.

I should wash mine - it still has the greasy fingerprints on it from when I changed the coolant pump almost two weekends ago. :rolleyes:

I don't know how much there are total on the island, but I know someone who has one that might be for sale if the price is right.

...Like I could afford another one. Wife would like it, but I don't have a nitrogen-cooled checkbook. What're the specs?

As far as I know, the engine is stock. The turbo might be an upgraded one. The interior is pretty cherry (aside from a few tears from normal wear and tear). It was doing mid to low 12's when it was running. There is an external fuel pump (don't know what brand or specs.) The car hasn't been running for awhile since it has been in storage. I tried to get it started but haven't had time to figure out why (been busy with my Toyota and GN). I'll have to take a look at that on one of these upcoming weekends. I believe it has around 70,000 original miles. Believe it or not, it's painted red, white and blue.

Give me a call or write back if you're serious and I'll talk to the owner to set something up.
224-7368.

Unless I tripped over a suitcase full of small unmarked bills, I doubt I'd be able to do anything to get it, save for trading my existing TTA for it. Oh well. Some other lucky guy will be the winner, and that's just as well, I don't even have a garage to keep mine at. Thank goodness mine is a high-mileage beat-up one, with the paint already needing to be redone, or I'd be in trouble.

2nd owner of this 87GN, bought it from my friend (1st owner). I've done the maintenance on it since it was new (from Schuman Carriage). had it for probably 10+ years now. drive it once a year to get the safety check. can't seem to part with it, even though all my other vehicles are chevy's (mostly big-blocks). sorry to say, my daily driver is a TPI IROC that I'm messing with the EFI programming. I got tired of washing&waxing the GN every week (darn red dirt from the pineapple trucks), the GN's too damn pretty to be a daily driver. Used to be in the GNH club when it was active, long time ago. It's got the digital dash (love it or hate it, take your pick). raced it a few times, I think the best was 13.5 on Hoosier drag radials. The car's been on Mobil 1 since the beginning. SES light comes on every now and then, but goes away after a minute or so. looked at the scan codes, but nothing shows (other than "12").