All Hawaii TR/TTA Owners Sign In!

Welcome Brian,

Its about time you came here... "I hope this is'nt going to be your only post" (famous quote, hehe)

Robert

Wassup, thanks for the welcomes.

Ok Robert, here is my second post.:D :p hope to do some posting here as well. to much forums these days, too little time.

Originally posted by 808Brian
Wassup, thanks for the welcomes.

Ok Robert, here is my second post.:D :p hope to do some posting here as well. to much forums these days, too little time.

I know the feeling...

Rob

PS, whats with the "slightly modded" line?

is that like "bone stock"?

HeHeHe

I look periodically. Because I have had some telephone conversations with Jackson. He's cool. Also, my parents live in Mililani Town. So if I know they are headed to the mainland, I look sometimes look for parts for sale. The next time I visit HI, I'll be calling Jackson to meet some of the HI guys.

Nice to have met you at the tracks on Friday Chris! Hoping you will get a chance to time your GN shortly.

BJ

Who's up in Kona near the plantations ???

Was on Vacation and driving around spotted a black T or un-badged GN

Kewl.....Turbo's on Hawaii !!

Joseph K. Custino

#672-4414/ Cel. #222-6456

1984 Grand National (Non-Intercooled) :D
1987 BMW 325e
1986 BMW 325is

We were wondering who the sucker was that bought that piece of......

Nah, Welcome to the board Jon. I think you'll find all your answers here on tb.com. It's like a big family here, filled with alot of info and knowledge. The humor can be alittle dry though, but we try.

Chris said his car went to a very fine gentlemen, and that he felt it would be taken care of.

Kay Chris, I did my plug. You can pay me the 5 bucks later.
:D

Welcome abord Jonathan.:cool:

And Joe was nice meeting you & Jordan tonight. Hope to see you guy's at our next get together.

Guy

Hey Guy,

Same here, its been great meeting all of you guys down at tracks at the sametime, learning and obtaining as much info from all of you, really appreciate it. Hopefully i can return that warm-loving feeling ;) :D :p ................................

Welcome aboard Jonathan, hopefully we get to me you at one of our getogethers, take it easy :cool: