A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!

I don't remember any heaters when I was 19 years old framing houses in northern Michigan in January......for minimum wage.

YUP... I did 4yrs at Discount tire in the early 90's... before they had actual garage doors... OPEN bays baby. -30 with windchill... on my hands and knees placing jacks, puting on tires using 4ways because the air lines were allways frozen.... Never time to sit still and play around... all for $6 an hr. Higher than Min. back then.

You ain't lived untill you've replaced all 6 on a 24ft cube truck at 7pm in the side bay, snowing 1in per hr. with 20mph winds and -20 windchill.... Good times. I still do miss that job for some reason:p Maybe because it kept me in shape:D

I feel for ya Brian... I run a freaking Cell phone store... easiest (physically) job you could ask for.. and still can't get anyone worth a S#$t. Maybe $40K+ a year isn't enough for High school Grads now a days.

LIFE LESSON #231

Don't burn bridges................ever.

Since slavery was abolished long ago, simply put in your resignation, leave in a professional manner, and walk out the door regardless of whatever bitterness you are feeling.

LIFE LESSON #232

Be careful of what you put on the internet.

Once you hit send it's out there for eternity, so tread lightly.

LIFE LESSON #233

Be careful messing with a mans livelyhood.

You need to make sure it's worth it, and never start a battle with someone you are not willing to go as far as. It was a job to you, it's Brians life, so put some serious thought into whether your gripe with him is worth the fallout.

You might try PM'ing him. I doubt he is going to look in all his threads over a month old to find if anyone is looking for him.