A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I spoke to Brian late this afternoon. Due to the storm that the east received his phone connection and Internet line installation has been put off a few more days.... They can not guarantee install by Friday SO.....

Due to circumstances way beyond his control Brian says Gbodyparts.com will remain shut down until Monday April 23rd!

He wanted me to assure everyone that he will refund any parts ordered that were not received due to his shutdown.

Brian wanted to express his apologises to all. He is still working 18-20hrs a day 7 days a week to get back open full swing. He had an enormous amount of inventory to move along with his family and entire life.

I am going to ask that NO ONE post in this thread negatively. There are enough of those threads already. I am leaving it open in hopes that many will understand the enormity of the situation that Gbodyparts was place in and not all things are controllable. Brian is a good person and will do his best to satisfy everyone to the best of his ability. He has already told me he will be giving away more products to the community. Again please understand this is not a thread to complain in. I am posting this and just passing a message for a great friend!

Shane

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Shane..I helped move him from MD to PA and it was a nightmare.. I can only imagine what its like now :eek: :eek:

He wanted me to assure everyone that he will refund any parts ordered that were not received due to his shutdown.

Ok. I need my exhaust that I ordered 2 weeks ago so should I assume I will get a refund? If so, I can go and order it from somewhere else.

Thanks for the update :cool: . Hope everything comes through for him and the business. Its got to be horrible to be trying to do all of that stuff with the weather likes it been! Thanks again, this should really ease a lot of minds about their money and orders!! ;)

Thanks for the up date but would love to know if my order is going to ship or should I go some place else and purchase it??

Sorry Im still lost dosnt look my card was ever billed :(

Thanks

Come on people.. it takes time to more his BIG shop.. i'm so over hearing people bitch about their 1 to 2 week orders being late :(.. Brian will get it out, it's not like took your money and moved to South America or something..

Also it was mentioned awhile ago that he would be moving so maybe should have ordered sooner. Right be fore he moved he reshipped my ordered becuase it was lost in the mail HE is a great guy.

Now we can really know how much we appreciate him! Don't know what we're missing till it's gone ! Hurry up Brian and Kasci - I'm still waiting for my stuff !:tongue:
Still love ya though !

Come on people.. it takes time to more his BIG shop.. i'm so over hearing people bitch about their 1 to 2 week orders being late :(.. Brian will get it out, it's not like took your money and moved to South America or something..

I understand, but I didn't know they were moving before I placed my order on April 2. I sent an email to cancel my order and ordered my exhaust through FullThrottle.

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. Brian and I had an order lost or delayed between us once and he bent over backwards and took care of me. He's the man.
Brian...let us know when you're ready...I know I've got an order for ya!!!!!!!

That expains why he's not returning e mail...:p

Hope things are back to normal soon Brian

Im hopping Ill have my order next week there still not responding to emails or answering the phone but Ill chill sucks cause its finlly 70 out and I would have really like to get this on so I could go to the track Sucks but I guess Ill live

I know it will be worth the wait !:biggrin:
Brian- You guys need help- I can move over :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I would like to hear about all the logistic involved in the move when he gets time. He had so many cars, so many parts, just insane thinking about it.

I am glad I was able to visit his shop while he was still in my area, but I am sure my wife is happy that he moved to NC, lol.

I would like to see how many emails he has to answer when he comes back online. :eek: