A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!

its been almost a month sence i placed my order.. it was ordered well before the moving date .......march 29 when the ordered was processed ... dont know how much longer i should waite? glad it wasnt anything major i needed, just some carpet and misc. stuff, still 350$ anyway you look at it !!!!

its been almost a month sence i placed my order.. it was ordered well before the moving date .......march 29 when the ordered was processed ... dont know how much longer i should waite? glad it wasnt anything major i needed, just some carpet and misc. stuff, still 350$ anyway you look at it !!!!

Call your CC company and put in a dispute to get your money back and buy somewhere else... that's what I did!

I will also vouch for Brian.

I've dealt with him several times... His response is always quick and he pays immediately.

I can also vouch for the bad weather we got in SE PA. 60ft trees, power lines, telephone poles, etc... were taken down in the last round of heavy storms. We were renting pumps and generators for several days.
Add the crappy weather to an already monumental task of moving a large business, and I'm not surprised we haven't heard from him.
I also know for a fact, things tend to happen MUCH slower down in North Carolina. If he's waiting for a utility company to get out and hook him up to the www, he may be offline for awhile. :D

For those of you waiting on parts or money...
Be patient, or do whatever you have to do to feel better, but I can assure you he's not boning anybody here.

My advice is this- if you need your parts sooner, then do what you have to do. Don't log in and rant- just do what you have to do. Continuing to complain, bitch and whine only makes you look childish.

No doubt that Brian is well aware of all this drama, on top of the logistics nightmare he's dealing with.

My advice is this- if you need your parts sooner, then do what you have to do.

Agreed. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Brian without the extra circumstances and he was top notch. That doesn't mean you don't have a right to be po'd if you paid for something you didn't get. Stuff happens, but that doesn't make it better on the customers end. Do what you have to do but, when the smoke clears, please don't be afraid to give him another chance. He won't let you down a second time. And he's NOT the type of vendor this community needs to lose. james

My advice is this- if you need your parts sooner, then do what you have to do. Don't log in and rant- just do what you have to do. Continuing to complain, bitch and whine only makes you look childish.

No doubt that Brian is well aware of all this drama, on top of the logistics nightmare he's dealing with.

Do you really bud? I know it's easy to say & I do appreciate your posts but until you do it no one really knows.

80 + cars moved
decide to get rid of 30 you can't take with you. You already crushed 45 2 months prior knowing you would be moving.
96K sqft facilty packed full of over 300 cars you parted plus new parts.Then decide no I'm leaving this behind.
Have 30 headliners show up the day before you move out.Among tons of parts that kept arriving all week that shouldn't have.
Leave close to $50K in cars & parts behind to know they will be scrapped.
Lose about 9 employees & friends.
have 3 -5 quit the first week They don't care
set your engine guy up in a new shop so you don't leave your customers cars hi & dry & finance that as well.
Move your family & not see your kids for a week.
then move to a new building.
Then demo half of it out.
Then install 12 x 12 door & 8x9 garage doors
have 83 yards of concrete poured
Build an office.
Build shelving.
Deal with contractors who aren't showing up.
deal with utility companies who could care less.
Have your father in the hospital last Friday due to his second heart attack
Have your sister in law cut out of a car accident Friday night & flown to ICU
Start your kids in a new school
live in a hotel for 4 weeks
try to find a home.
Keep paying vendors & bills with no income coming in.
On the phone with manufacturers who are building products & no internet to see pics.
cell phone no longer has service get new phones.
another employee quits & steals your tags & a $5500 car

DO ALL OF THIS MOVING IN 12 DAYS!
Forgot to mention having the car haulers who blew up a trans & 2 motors.
Rose wood limited hanging off a car hauler that was a long day LOL.
car haulers showing up at 11 pm then loading 9 cars operable & in operable.

this was just the tip of the iceberg & some hi lights.
Most people couldn't pack a home up & move it in 12 days.

One person that has really been there for me is Shane Grimsley.
He made sure our transports were loaded & un loaded. Called people for us & helped us with people in the area. Shane I know I told you before but Thanks again bud.

There are no excuses here but just wanted to give you an idea of some of the things we went thru.Nothing was intentional I would have loved to have been running again in 10 days.

Our business will be more streamline then ever. Think we shipped fast before?
first 30 days will be tough.We hired 2 more guys Monday. Gotta get Suzy Q up here next HINT!

My apologies to all we have caused delays but they were not intentional. We have always tried to be there for the customers wether we gave you parts for free or had a $5k order.we will be shipping alot out tomorrow.Everyone should of had e-mails returned if not let me know I will return it.

Do you really bud? I know it's easy to say & I do appreciate your posts but until you do it no one really knows.

80 + cars moved

Everyone should of had e-mails returned if not let me know I will return it.

And this posted a 1:46am....Bet you don't/haven't gotten much sleep either.

and I bet the NC supplies of Corona are down quite a bit by now too !! :biggrin: Glad you are back in operation, Brian !!!

80 + cars moved
decide to get rid of 30 you can't take with you. You already crushed 45 2 months prior knowing you would be moving.
96K sqft facilty packed full of over 300 cars you parted plus new parts.Then decide no I'm leaving this behind.
Have 30 headliners show up the day before you move out.Among tons of parts that kept arriving all week that shouldn't have.
Leave close to $50K in cars & parts behind to know they will be scrapped.
Lose about 9 employees & friends.
have 3 -5 quit the first week They don't care
set your engine guy up in a new shop so you don't leave your customers cars hi & dry & finance that as well.
Move your family & not see your kids for a week.
then move to a new building.
Then demo half of it out.
Then install 12 x 12 door & 8x9 garage doors
have 83 yards of concrete poured
Build an office.
Build shelving.
Deal with contractors who aren't showing up.
deal with utility companies who could care less.
Have your father in the hospital last Friday due to his second heart attack
Have your sister in law cut out of a car accident Friday night & flown to ICU
Start your kids in a new school
live in a hotel for 4 weeks
try to find a home.
Keep paying vendors & bills with no income coming in.
On the phone with manufacturers who are building products & no internet to see pics.
cell phone no longer has service get new phones.
another employee quits & steals your tags & a $5500 car

DO ALL OF THIS MOVING IN 12 DAYS!
Forgot to mention having the car haulers who blew up a trans & 2 motors.
Rose wood limited hanging off a car hauler that was a long day LOL.
car haulers showing up at 11 pm then loading 9 cars operable & in operable.

this was just the tip of the iceberg & some hi lights.
Most people couldn't pack a home up & move it in 12 days.

One person that has really been there for me is Shane Grimsley.
He made sure our transports were loaded & un loaded. Called people for us & helped us with people in the area. Shane I know I told you before but Thanks again bud.

There are no excuses here but just wanted to give you an idea of some of the things we went thru.Nothing was intentional I would have loved to have been running again in 10 days.

Our business will be more streamline then ever. Think we shipped fast before?
first 30 days will be tough.We hired 2 more guys Monday. Gotta get Suzy Q up here next HINT!

My apologies to all we have caused delays but they were not intentional. We have always tried to be there for the customers wether we gave you parts for free or had a $5k order.we will be shipping alot out tomorrow.Everyone should of had e-mails returned if not let me know I will return it.

:eek:

That's about what I figured it would be like. So what parts did you leave behind for me to go scavenge? Any chance you left that gold FBI T hidden in a corn field?
crossfingers.gif

You still have my business, and you know me, I break stuff on a routine basis. :D

Brian has truly amazed me with what he has done in the past few weeks... Not only did he move his entire life he tore up a perfectly good building and rebuilt the inside LOL!! It is for the better though, talk about a first class auto business when complete:cool:

I don't see how you guys are even walking, after constant 18-20 hour days. He has one hell of work ethic:biggrin: Brian and his whole family are wonderful people!

And to you Brian, ANYTIME BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope no one has stock in DHL, now that I want be paying shipping their profit is going down LOL!!!!

Makes sence I have not had any emails returned and I would love to know when my sway bar is being shipped! :eek:
Thanks very much
Derek

:eek:

That's about what I figured it would be like. So what parts did you leave behind for me to go scavenge? Any chance you left that gold FBI T hidden in a corn field?
crossfingers.gif

You still have my business, and you know me, I break stuff on a routine basis. :D

I don't want to even talk about what went to the scrapper!

Yes Jim I whiped out the Corona supply yesterday from the store across the street. They told me they will be re-stocking LOL

Shane I think DHl's stock will be fine after this week of shipping. Thanks for everything.

1:46 was the post but I left out of here at 2:10 last night.
back here at 8 am. caught up on e-mails now back to packing parts.

My online order # is 1565
Can someone let me know whats up with it???
Thanks
Derek

Derek we shipped 3 HR bars today. Check your e-mail should be a tracking #.
Hell hold on I'll go look at the box.
dhl 2163023953 shows delivery Friday. That should give you something to do this weekend.

BadAssGN has a good point e-mail me AFTER YOU check your e-mails guys. This allows us to get to the more urgent e-mails & get orders out.
Phones are busy as hell today with I need a tracking #. Worst part is half of their CC's will not go thru.
E-mails work great & that allows us more time to get the orders out & track lost shipments. We should be all caught up by Thursday on past shipments.

I talked to brian today.and it sounds like he had his hands full but he had taken a few moments to talk on the phone to talk about my order.and it sounds like it was a good move and the kids are happy. thanks again brian from shane.

Brian, I know I left you a few PMs during the whole move and I shot you a quick email yesterday when I heard y'all were finally back up and running. Haven't gotten a response from you yet, let me know if you haven't recieved them for some reason.

Brian should have all the backorder stuff out by the end of the week/early next week at the latest. Dude has been doing the iron man thing (long hours/no sleep/max beer!) to make things right, and to get the dust settled.

Be just a bit more patient.....