A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!

Brian, I know I left you a few PMs during the whole move and I shot you a quick email yesterday when I heard y'all were finally back up and running. Haven't gotten a response from you yet, let me know if you haven't recieved them for some reason.

PM box still full. Not sure I got your e-mail returned everything I thought. Bweavy@aol.com
If not I should have the PM box empty by Friday.
Phones slowed down a little bit this evening but we have had all 3 lines going.
To all of you I put on Hold & you couldn't wait my apologies!

i feel you pain man... i hope everything turns out OK with your family Brian..

Hey, went is the next move to out here on the West Coast??`

Brian, are you all going to set up in BG this year ? if you are is there anyway you can bring a L&R great shape plast inner fenders ?:D

Brian, are you all going to set up in BG this year ? if you are is there anyway you can bring a L&R great shape plast inner fenders ?

Not setting up this year I left about 30 back in PA. I actually had to pull 1 last Saturday for a customer.First 1 I had to pull in about 4 years because it wasn't on the shelf.:D

Not moving ever again I'll sell the business first & some one else can move it!

I wonder why......

have 3 -5 quit the first week They don't care

I wonder why, Brain you don't give a damn about your employees. 6 Dollars and 50 cents a freaking hour is ridiculous. Considering how much we did for your ass... 3/4s of my paycheck went to gas just to come up and work at a place that promised a bright future...

A mud pit for a shop
Your short fuse
high expectations with no compensation....

And just to let you know the 3 of us weren't the only ones that felt that way.

:rolleyes:

I wonder why, Brain you don't give a damn about your employees. 6 Dollars and 50 cents a freaking hour is ridiculous. Considering how much we did for your ass... 3/4s of my paycheck went to gas just to come up and work at a place that promised a bright future...

A mud pit for a shop
Your short fuse

Isnt the National Min. wage like 7.50$ an hour???

Thats just sad I made more cutting grass for my buddie when times are rough CASH! 10$ an hour! :D

A mud pit for a shop
Your short fuse

Isnt the National Min. wage like 7.50$ an hour???

Thats just sad I made more cutting grass for my buddie when times are rough CASH! 10$ an hour! :D

Methinks that before this thread degrades into a morasse of finger pointing and crap, it should cease. This isn't a labor law/complaint forum, ya know? Those issues don't belong here- take them up with the one you have the problem with.

Minimum wage in Pennsylvania is $6.25 per hour effective January 1, 2007. Before January 1, 2007 it was $5.15. You would be making above minimum wage. If you have a beef punch a pillow.

$6.67 here in FL.. up from $6.40 last year.

Although.. you'd be hard pressed to find a job in the labor field for that. Due to the large number of illegals and "refugees" willing to work for ½ that under the table.

Those who aren't grateful with little , will never be grateful with much.
Be thankful someone hired you to begin with. Kids looking for jobs are a dime a dozen, those with brains know you can't get rich overnite, those with more brains work hard to build the business for future reward.
Learn these minor details and you might make something of yourselves one day.

Hard work? Don't preach to me about hard work. I have busted my ass every job i have ever had. But the fact is we where stripping cars faster then Brain could get rid of the scrap... Worked when the temps where in the teens with no Heat. Worked when the shop flooded with water. The list goes on and on. 18 years old and ASE Student Certified and making 6.50 an hour. Only stayed as long as i did because i liked working with Joe and pat, and Brain promised alot. Come to find out he was lying which he is doing to alot of you....

I would have kept my mouth shut but you struck a nerve saying i DIDN'T FREAKIN CARE!

Hard work? Don't preach to me about hard work. I have busted my ass every job i have ever had. But the fact is we where stripping cars faster then Brain could get rid of the scrap... Worked when the temps where in the teens with no Heat. Worked when the shop flooded with water. The list goes on and on. 18 years old and ASE Student Certified and making 6.50 an hour. Only stayed as long as i did because i liked working with Joe and pat, and Brain promised alot. Come to find out he was lying which he is doing to alot of you....

I would have kept my mouth shut but you struck a nerve saying i DIDN'T FREAKIN CARE!

Hard work- please show me where in my post it says you didn't work hard . As I read it , it says work hard for future rewards. Future in a career equals more than 6 months to the majority of the American population.I guess you think after the 5th month you should have been Vice President or at least part owner ? You want sympathy for working in heat, no air, rainy conditions? Welcome to the adult life. Time for someone to grow up....
(seeing as you have another 50 yrs of it)

Ok is this Scott who I helped get his car out of the middle of RT97 when totalled? Then told him to stay quiet after the accident?Then got him about $2k more for the car for insurance?Stored it 30+ days no charge & the day of the accident gave him $200 cash & said take the rest of the week off? Offered anything you need for your SS take with you?

Or Will Who bought tons of parts thru my account & saved a hell of alot of $ for his wrecked POS that Greg sold him?

Or is this Greg who played pocket pull & F-ed off more then Anything?

Don't remember asking any of you lil Fu(ks please work for me. You showed up.You could of quit anytime. Joe was easy going & let you get away with a ton of crap.That is why you liked him.Wasn't his business was it? That is also why I walked around pissed.. Destroying crap that you had no idea or cared of the value. Destroying discontinued part after part. Pat is the 1 who saved your jobs not Joe. ASE techs my ass 3 of you couldn't replace a Freaking Starter.

No heat my ass you had too big ass heaters there that cost me $60+ a day to heat with. You want to complain about gas!
I tell you right now start some shyt lies & I will visit you. You know I still come up there every few weeks.

Act your age no one chained you there. You made $ screwed off & got paid for it. Bottom line. Busting your ass? Where at Burger King where you worked before???

Maybe you can get your Parents to pay for your cars & insurance & wrecking them & paying for it. Your buddy Joe didn't want any of you when I put him in his own shop. Do you think there was a reason you lil ungrateful F***s??? He wasn't dumb it just wasn't his business.
We didn't even care if you showed up. When there was real work to be done we were working 20 hours straight not whining. You guys? You quit. That was the thanks for helping you out.

Don't like your job... QUIT
I've had lots of jobs when I was younger making a h3ll of alot less...If I didn't like it I QUIT and found a new job. Try pumping gas at a Full service station at 16yrs old in -16 deg.

I don't remember any heaters when I was 19 years old framing houses in northern Michigan in January......for minimum wage.