Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would anyone do that. Someone should tell him that for the money that he put into that he could of had a hell of alot more power.:rolleyes:

Somebody get me a kleenex...was that guy drunk? Not the worst I've seen, though...I wanted to strangle this guy I once saw in a magazine who put an 87 GN engine in his 78 Corvette. The nerve of some people. :mad:

Well, its faster with an 8 cyl! :rolleyes:

When will they learn that bigger is not always better?

BOOSTD

I remember seeing a GN at ATCO back in 96 that was being tested. Went up to see under the hood and there was a twin turboed small block Ford in it. I believe it was being tested by QMP?? Wonder what became of that one? And the question is WHY would someone do that?

All I can say is I hope that goose egg stays through out the bidding period.

Hey....

.....there are at least 2 or 3 F*rd Mustangs with transplanted GN motors in them....so why not?:rolleyes:

Regarding this application. YEECCCHHH!:D

ummmmmmmm, i'd have to guess it's an '85 G.N./T-Type with a F*rd motor in it. i dunno, i'm just going by what's been said.:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by 87boosted6
ummmmmmmm, i'd have to guess it's an '85 G.N./T-Type with a F*rd motor in it. i dunno, i'm just going by what's been said.:confused: :confused:

i dunno, but it must be a big secret!

It was an 86/87 GN with a supercharged 302 under the hood.

Its probably better that you didnt see it. It wasnt pritty.:(

BOOSTD