your opinion on this gnx clone?

watevrpal

ran across this on ebay. it is very close to my home town so it shouldnt be a problem for me to go look at in person. just a little curious on the 2 switches on the dash in the picture and the knob the seller seems to think they are for the turbo but the seller isnt quite sure what they are either. thanks wolf

Link to GNX clone Lots of money he's asking, for a "cosmetic" clone. The biggest diff between the GN and the GNx was the rear suspension, and it looks like that hasn't been changed. It is also missing the fender flares. So, for $18,000, you get a GN with some additional badges and the air vents. And a GNX intercooler. Wonder who has GNX number 403?

ya i am not a GN expert just a nut about the car. i wasnt too impressed with it myself just thought i would check. wolf

That car is weak. This is just another person trying to take advantage of the high GNX market. As mentioned before, it is purely an 86 GN with an 87 grill, louvers, and GNX dash plaque and emblems. It not having fender flares is ridiculous in my opinion. And you can buy GNX intercooler tags on Ebay everyday. Also, the stock dash has not been replaced. Turbo shield?

18 Large is crazy!

Not tryin to be a D#ck, just pointing out the obvious. :D

You guys take life to seriously lol......can't a guy have a little fun...I just wanted to see if anyone would even notice lol....sorry....for all those confused I have attached a pic of a GNX dash ...ROFLMAO!!!!.....

Attachments

• gnx-dash.jpg
    gnx-dash.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 112