Your not going to belive this deal!!!!!

I'm glad you're happy with the car, and I'm not trying to down anybody.......but are all of you guys blind? This car is a rag. It's not worth anymore than the $400 he paid for it. It is a 180k mile regal. The only thing it would be good for is a complete strip and make it a drag car. The paint is shot, the suspension looks tired and sagging, I'm SURE there is rust under the body, all the bushings are and body mounts are CRUST and the front end is probably sloppier than a streetwalker on sunday morning. But if you are happy with it...................sorry for being harsh, it is just my opinion.

You sir are the one who is obviously blind and obviously ticked off because you did not find the car. :rolleyes: If you had gotten the car for that money it would have been the best thing since sliced bread. I would love to have that car, and anyone that would part that car over restoring it needs their a@# removed. Just my opinion. ;)

LOL-
It already has a garage spot:biggrin:
Dropped the trans off and hope to have it back for this weekend.

BW

Well on top of the steal of a deal, i was cleaning the interior today and found 5 grand cash under the back seat!! haha. just kidding. But, in the glove box i found the original window sticker, maintenence documents from 87 to 89, the delivery reciept from the manufacturer to the dealer, all the original GM warranty documents, loan reciepts that were for the payment of the car, an extra option thing from the dealer for undercoat and fabric sealant, and a thing from the dealer when it was released stating the vehicle mileage and such. It said 4 miles. I thought that was pretty awesome!!!!

Sometimes I just call it a T-type because that's what people tend to relate to.

You should call it a Monte SS - that's what people tend to relate to, particularly in maroon (dark red/maroon, tomato/tomAHto).

He found the window sticker and maintenance docs in the glove box just like you did! Maybe he'll find CDS packaged for distribution, too (like you did).

Jim

He found the window sticker and maintenance docs in the glove box just like you did! Maybe he'll find CDS packaged for distribution, too (like you did).

Jim
Yep, talk about scroing! And my drug addict friends were dissapointed with me that I didn't distribute it to them. I'd probably be sitting in jail right now if I got pulled over and searched with that stuff. Sorry didn't mean to jack.

Want to make $2k quick?

Its tempting Bill but im fu**ed up. Even tho im 8 grand in debt from the other car and i have 4 cars total now, i want to hold on to it for some reason. Rebuild the motor, chrome the bumpers, get a new carpet, a paint job and hold onto it untill im 20 grand in debt and HAVE to get rid of it. If for any reason it needs to go i'll let ya know.

Eight grand in debt ...... you remind me of a younger me , If you want ill come over and steal both cars ........youll thank me later..... youll be able to possible come up with a Paltry down payment for this thing that eluded me for years on longisland .....A HOUSE !