Your general tune-up pics?

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
Hey everyone, i was just curious what everyone uses for oil and plugs in these cars?
for oil please list brand, weight, and the reason you use it
for plugs tell what brand, gap(if not pre-gapped), and why you like them
thanks a lot, Mark

Spark Plugs: NGK UR5 gapped@.032

Car seemed to run the smoothest and ran the best times at the track.

Oil: Delo 15/40 (old formula) has a lot of zinc and phosphorus for anti scuffing.

Plugs.
I've had good luck with NGK BPR6FS gapped at .028" on a low eleven second GN.

Oil.
If you ask ten different people, you'll get ten different very passionate answers (do a search). So I'll just say, A good synthetic. If you have a flat tapet cam, It's best to run a additive with zinc in it. I use one from Lucas oils.

Happy spooling

Plugs.
I've had good luck with NGK BPR6FS gapped at .028" on a low eleven second GN.

Oil.
If you ask ten different people, you'll get ten different very passionate answers (do a search). So I'll just say, A good synthetic. If you have a flat tapet cam, It's best to run a additive with zinc in it. I use one from Lucas oils.

Happy spooling

I agree about 10 answers but I dont think Synthetic is for me! I mean, I change my Dino oil every 2K & more when racing (like 500 miles) so why use Synthetic? You want to run 10K miles between changes like a regular car? Not for my Baby!

well i just figured id add, im running ngk ur5s and royal purple 10-30

ive always liked ngks with turbo cars, they just seem to work well, and i run royal purple in the drag engines ive built because they pay contengency