You sumbishes...

One of the best ever! One of very few movies that I have to drop everything when it pops up while channel surfing. No choice. Nobody did it better than Buford.

"Why R we doin this?"
"1 for the money, 2 cause they said it couldn't b done....but mostly for the money..."

"I'm gonna barbeque your ass in moleasses!!!"

"If they'd a cremated the sumbitch, I'd be kickin' Mr. Bandits ass around the moon by now"

"Now, you boys just stay here and guard the car until one of my associates arrive. There might be some vandals around who'd wanna steal some stuff off it. Oh, and don't go home, don't go to eat, and don't play with yourselves. It wouldn't look good on my highway"

From number II..... " If I wasn't in highspeed pursuit, I'd have that bum 'n' his Suki-Yaki bicycle in the clink for driving on the wrong side of da' road"

I annoy my wife with these movies (1 & 2 anyhow, #3 sucks balls) I also tune it in anytime it's on TV, & qoute lines before they are said.:biggrin:

Just to finish it :biggrin:

"Now, you boys just stay here and guard the car until one of my associates arrive. There might be some vandals around who'd wanna steal some stuff off it. Oh, and don't go home, don't go to eat, and don't play with yourselves. It wouldn't look good on my highway." [B]"You can THINK out it...but just don't do it."[/B]

"I got 'em boxed in like a turtle's pecker!"

"Hey boy, where is Sheriff Branford at?"
"I AM Sheriff Branford.
"Oh, pardon me. For some reason you sounded a little taller on radio."

"Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker!"