You need to look at this - Clean 87 GN with T-tops 45K miles

cchilly

I'm putting up for sale my clean 87 GN with T-tops. It has an original 45k miles with original paint and interior. The car is super clean and runs and drives great.

I have owned the car for 5 years now and I bought it from a member on here. The car originally came from Canada and the member brought it to OH years before I bought it.

The paint is orginal so its not perfect. It is in very nice condition though. I would say an 7 or 8 out of 10. One good thing about having the original paint is there is no surprises underneath the car. What you see is what you get. No hidden body filler or rust. Since it is 25 years old, it does have some stone chips in the front and some scratches here and there. The paint is also has some checking in the inch wide painted area above the windshield. It doesn't jump out at you, but it is there.

The interior is very nice and clean. The back seats look brand new. I do have a few gauges and a CD player. Besides that everything is untouched. I keep seatcovers on the seats when using the car. I took them off for pictures only.

These are all things I have done to the car in the past 4 years. They have roughly 2000 miles on them. I also bought MT drag radials for the back and the front tires are newer as well.

Walbro 340 fuel pump
Casper's fuel pump hotwire kit
60# injectors with matching TT chip
Energy Suspension body bushings
Bilstein shocks
H&R motor mounts
Stiffening braces underneath the car and in the trunk
Powerlogger
Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2 with gauge
RJC boost controller
RJC power plate
Art Carr deep trans pan with 700R4 bottom feed filter
SE Turbo stainless downpipe and cut-out
Pypes stainless exhaust

The car also has tinted windows, Hotchkis lowering springs, air bags on both sides, assorted gauges, lots of chrome on the engine and a Kenwood CD player.

The car is located in MA.

I'm asking $15,600

Thanks
Chris

87 GN 020.JPG
87 GN 023.JPG
87 GN 025.JPG
87 GN 029.JPG
87 GN 030.JPG
87 GN 036.JPG
87 GN 037.JPG

Yes, it is the original paint. It stays in a garage and I don't drive it much. I put a little over 2k miles on it in 5 years.

6cylboost, thanks for the nice comment.

Chris

What an awesome car....there's more rust on the 4-post lift than the car. Good luck with the sale! Want an SVO in trade :)

Guys, thanks for all the nice comments. I wouldn't sell it but I have another car in mind I want and I can't have both.

Notacarlo, I will keep you in mind on the trade. I have a car in mind that I want.

Chris

Guys, thanks for all the nice comments. I wouldn't sell it but I have another car in mind I want and I can't have both.

Notacarlo, I will keep you in mind on the trade. I have a car in mind that I want.

Chris

Cool.....I have your car in mind :)

Who painted the undercarriage?
GM, Orig Dealership or previous owner?

Not sure if it was original or the previous owner. I did some touch up work on it a while back when I changed out the body bushings as well. It hasn't seen rain since I have owned it so it stays pretty nice.

Where in MA? I'm in Groton, Ct. I would like to come look at the car maybe Monday afternoonish. No joy rides or anything, from what I see it's a very nice car and what I have been looking for, for quite some time. I have had six of these cars and have been on "vacation" from them for about 3 years. Just starting to get settled in back in New England. You can PM me info.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan - I'll send you a PM with my info.

Chris
Hey Chris, your car looks awesome and I can see that you have taken good care of it. I would also like to take a look at your car, and I live in MA. Where are you in MA and what day/s work for you. Regards,
John