You Need To Look At This 87 T Rosewood

BuickTurbo6

I am selling a 87 T . Guys this car is top notch ! I look at this sight 2 or 3 times a day . I have looked at every car on here for the last year . This car is one of the nicest to pass through here . I bought it about a year ago from a member on here , this nice guy was almost on the side of anal .:D . I have 63 reciepts .
The car is a 87 T with 82,*** miles . This car is beautiful !!! It has $6500 worth of paint on it . It is Rosewood , chrome package,
I dont even know where to start !!
lets try this : New:
New Stock "John Craig turbo"
New 30# green stripe injectors
New Hood shocks
New brakes , front and rear
New shocks

Look at what !!!

How is someone supposed to look at something if there are no pics or a location where to view it. Also a price would be nice.

I wish the list moderators would edit some of these posts for their lack of info.

Thank you.

relax got signed off !I am sorry guys I got signed off before done editing .
I am selling a 87 T . Guys this car is top notch ! I look at this sight 2 or 3 times a day . I have looked at every car on here for the last year . This car is one of the nicest to pass through here . I bought it about a year ago from a member on here , this nice guy was almost on the side of anal . . I have 63 reciepts .
The car is a 87 T with 82,*** miles . This car is beautiful !!! It has $6500 worth of paint on it . It is Rosewood , chrome package,
I dont even know where to start !!
lets try this : New:
New Stock "John Craig turbo"with billet outlet
New 30# green stripe injectors
New Hood shocks
New brakes , front and rear
New shocks
New front and rear bumpers "$500.oo
New Chrome "all"
New seals "ALL" doors ,hood,wimdows
BFG radials
Jay Carter throttle body,ported dog house ,street chip
Dynotech transmission with art carr deep pan $1,600
New cam senser
ALL SENSERS ARE NEW
New Welbro pump 340 ,hot wired
New hood orenament
New test pipe
Ported stock elbow with houston down pipe
billet vacum block
Lots of engine chrome
New 2.5" flowmaster exhaust
New TA fuel filter
New turn signals
New Lights
New brake lights
New badges
New chrome door , feet stripes . " the things under the doors"
New window motors
New windshield wiper motor
New altanator
Spring cleaning was down ,
New valve springs
New hoses
New trans cooler
New battery
New windsheild and coolant over flow jugs

Guys I am typing all this and I realized that there will be pages of stuff .I have scanned all reciepts into my computer . For any series lookers I will email them .
I cannot describe how nice this car is . It is unmolested !! 93%stock.

I promise you that if you are looking for a T like this , it will be REALLY HARD to find one this nice . It is show car nice . The paint is super crisp .It is a beautiful , strong running car , this is a unabused car !! I haved owned 3 of these and this thing is so nice I couldnt bring my self to even put ALKY on it !!It still has it stock air breather on it .The car is set on 14# of boost ,no knock . It is just a cruiser . I cant go to the gas station without people stopping me ! This car needs to be at the Nats in the car show !!
A/C , power windows ,locks, Maroon int ., Pioneer C/D player "installed without cutting .
Still has the plastic on the dash.
I had every plan to drive this to the Nats from KC . I would drive this car any where !
Someone on here needs to by this one . Please do not let it go to ebay ! It belongs here !
No RUST ! NO DINGS ! NO STRATCHES ! INTERIOR 9.6 out of a 10
Exterior 9.7 out of a 10!

Car is super super tight . It rides nicer than new .
Like I said this guy that owned this car was super picky , this car is basically a frame on resto . He replaced every little thing .
Please call me there is WAY TO MUCH to remeber .816 510 6680.
But honestly this is the car that you get a second mortgage or tab into that 401k for .
I bought it for 12,500 . And put 2,000 miles on it and $600 worth of chrome on it . Other than that just stared at it and droolled on it .I still look at it and cant believe how nice it is .
But I will stop typing now , to much to describe .
I have photos if someone can host them for me . I will email them to any one interested .
Now here come the best news for a LUCKY PERSON !!
$10,500 ! That is a smoking deal !! I priced it to sell so please dont beat me up on this .If so , I will be forced to show up at the NATS with it !
:D :D :D :D

Matt:

Hey this sounds a lot like my old car. :) Anal? Me? :eek: :p
Sorry to hear you are selling her.

Let me know if I can help in any way. BTW.. I think the official color is "Dark Red Metallic" if memory serves, which is a little darker than "Rosewood".

Take care,

Joel

Originally posted by BuickTurbo6
I am selling a 87 T . Now here come the best news for a LUCKY PERSON !!
$10,500 ! That is a smoking deal !! I priced it to sell so please dont beat me up on this .If so , I will be forced to show up at the NATS with it !
:D :D :D :D

I saw and drove and drooled over this car too. It is very VERY clean. It was also out of my price range or it would be in my garage.

BT6:I like how you got busted for calling the original owner "anal"! I have some pictures I can send you but they are huge. Maybe I can drop them off at your work or snail mail them to you. Good luck on your sale, should go fast (no pun intended) at that price......

TTT

Brad

Hey Joel this is it ! Sorry about the anal thing . I meant meticulas . See i cant spell that word so I didnt use it .
It is just time for it to go . I am trying to build a new house .
I have loved the car .
Joel I tried to send you a email . Has your email changed ?
I wanted to let you know that your CC# is on the reciepts so I will not give them out tell you let me know you have changed them . thanks again we have loved ever 2500 miles of this car !:D :D

Brad that was funny about getting busted with the anal thing. but you know what if I wasnt so anal I would have never bought this car !!:D

Hey guys I think this car is sold . I have a check being over nighted to me . If I dont get it or this deal falls through I will send everybody photos .
thanks for everyone interested

forsale email

The sell fell through so anybody that wants to see photos I will email them to you !!
Seriesly this is a awesome deal . Let me know .thanks

Re: 6

can anybody tell me how to post pics? thanks

Save them to your desktop, then when hitting reply the button at bottom says browse, hit browse and upload them from your desktop
:cool:

Re: a

I must be stupid because I do not see the browse button? is it when I hit "post reply"?

e-mail me and I will upload on this thread for you:cool:

HI MATT I SEEN THIS CAR WHEN JOEL OWN IT WAS ALL APART THE WINDOWS,DOORS BUMPERS.HEADLIGHTS GRILLE TAILLIGHTSTHE SIDECOACH WINDOWS ALL THE RUBBER THAT CAR WAS DOWN TO METAL JOEL TOLD ME THE PAINT JOB WAS GOING COST HIM 6,500 TO PAINT THAT CAR.MATT EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS THE TRUTH.

THANK YOU JIM

a

TURBO1234 THANKS !!!
Joel did not cut any corners rebuilding this car . Like I said it is basically a frame on resto ! There is not ever been a nicer car on here for this price . the price really should be about 13.5k ! I just priced it to sell . anybody that misses this one will miss out .
Turbo1234 if you get time can you send those pics that I sent you to NJTURBO for me , I am at work and do not have them here. He is going to post them for me .

thanks again guys .
Someone on here please by this , like I said I do not want to EBAY this car . Someone on here needs it !@:D