You Guys See This???

Lawrenceville, NJ is local to me and that sure as heck don't look like around here.. Im gonna call tho. Im sure its fake ///

Gotta be fake.

- We still have leaves on our trees this time of year.
- That is not a NJ inspection sticker in the bottom rt corner of the windshield.

If it seems too good to be true....... you fill in the rest. :p

His/Her phone number is not working and you cannot leave any voicemails!

If it is real it would be nice to get into a GNX that you would not be afraid to drive!

Its got to be a fake it sounds to good to be true. I have been trying to get ahold of him too and have not been able to reach anyone. I would get in my plane and be there in hours if this was true.Good luck to anyone that gets it.

It looks like he was smart about not showing the GNX number on the dash board and no under carriage shots of the rear end. I'm sure someone that know alot about the GNX will be able to tell weather this is a real one or not.

wouldn't it be funny if this was a real GNX? one day this is going to accidentally happen and someone's going to get one hell of a deal

The seller provides a VIN #. Maybe someone with a Carfax account can see some history on it.

Scam !!!

it's a guaranteed scam ....... happens all the time. you'll see an "all original 1969 Z-28" or other highly desired muscle car being offered with an unbelievably low 'buy it now' price. and only pre-approved bidders can bid. sounds like an unscrupulous attempt to gain account info. you'll notice also that this guy has a zero feedback rating ....... no previous transactions under this identity to verify his legitimacy. awhile back there was a gorgeous old boss mustang being offered to only pre-approved buyers with an incredibly low BIN price. it was in Michigan (the great lakes state) with a nice panoramic view of the desert in the background! :eek:

That VIN number (1G4GJ1171HP428624) is too early to be a GNX as they started at 43925X according to my records.

It was purchased from the dealer on April 9, 1987.

That seems a little early.

well, in March of this year it was sold thru O'neil Buick in Warminster where Kirban sells his cars thru. There was not a GNX back then for sale from what I can rmemember.. Can anyone varify?

Got a Reply

Got a reply from Mr Scammer.. I asked for the Prod #. Here's the response..

Ebay just sent me a warning about the guy. Something about soliciting info...

Hi,

I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away from a computer. The car is located in Lawrenceville NJ . It has all the papers as well as the service book. About the car 75700 miles on board, I can say that does not drip, leak, lean, smoke, pull to one side, vibrate, or make funny noises. It has never been in ANY wreck, has never hit a curb, was never hit while parked, the alignment is perfect, it tracks smooth at any speed. It has a clean car fax which confirms the accuracy of the mileage. Is a real GNX

It has a clear title and it will be signed and notarized on your name as soon as the payment will be completed. I want this transaction to be as smooth as possible as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and have very few time at my disposal. The price is only 12,500.00 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US and insurance charges.

Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use Ebay's motors vehicle purchase protection program which will hold the payment until you receive the car. You'll need to make a deposit for 23% of the total amount of 12,500.00, which means $2,875 and the remaining balance of $9625 after delivery of the car. To complete payment the buyer must have cash available. By making a deposit you are not buying the car ,is just the way the program works (and in case you buy the car it will give you a 1 month/1000 miles guarantee).However , it is 100% refundable if the car is not as described .

If you are interested in this car please provide me the following information's necessary to take a decision :

-your full name and address for shipping

-eBay ID

-your phone #

-any negative feedback and if so .... for what reason .

Once again I apologies for requesting this but I need to be sure I am dealing with interested people as I really don't have much time to spear.

Thanks,

Eddie Malave.