You guys are going to think I'm crazy. Anyone believe in God or dreams?

cool 84

Got hotair?
I spent the night at a friend's house last night, no contact with any family. I had a dream and I usually can't remember any of my dreams but this one stuck out, I remembered it perfectly and didn't think too much of it until I talked to my mother in the morning.

It went like this. A bunch of the family was over at my grandmother's house (this is in Gautier, MS). Everyone was sad and my grandmother wasn't there. I was away from everyone and out of nowhere she appeared except she looked as she did in her 20s. She took me by the hand into the living room where everyone else was and said very sincerely that everything would be ok. That was the end.

I called my mother in the morning and was informed she had suffered a heart attack at 12.30AM and is undergoing quadruple bypass surgery. It's hard to imagine this is coincidence as I had no idea what was going on until the next morning. It does make me feel better though.

Anyway, it hasn't sunk in yet but any prayers would be appreciated. I'm sure It'll hit me hard soon but trying to keep things together for now before I go crazy.

it's not crazy

surely prayer is the best thing right now and my family and I will be praying for you and your grandmother.:)

You are not crazy. She came to you to let you know for a reason. I do not believe in coincidences...I believe everything happens for a reason. I did not know you had ties to MS. Alot of people do not even know how to pronounce Gautier. Anyway...sorry to get off topic. I will also include you, your family and grandmother in my prayers.

Consider this a blessing. She did come to you in your dream to let you know that she is ok and to ease your grief. Never forget it..

Originally posted by FlyinGN
Consider this a blessing. She did come to you in your dream to let you know that she is ok and to ease your grief. Never forget it..

Exactly.

I'll send up a prayer for you.

On a side note I had a similar incident that REALLY made me rethink what I did and didn't believe in.