Yo Jay

VIN7

I am "retiring" the buick for awhile. During this time my dad will be driving the car. Since it will be in Delaware and they have some slight emissions requirements, I put the cat back on. The setup is: Stock motor, with upgraded valve springs, MSD50s, TE60, MJ 17row, ported stock elbow and downpipe.

Do your street chips retain egr? Also what would fuel pressure be set at, and what effects would there be on the cat (i.e. would it melt)

Also, what your opinion on this: I noticed that the maf reads about 6 gps at idle. It does fluctutate between 5-6 gps, and I can see on direct scan that the blm jumps to cell 1 when at 6 gps. I have an older version of your chip that I got from J Cotton a few years ago. The iac is reading way high at 60 counts, I think this is raising the idle speed and affecting maf.

Thanks,
Mike

You should have no problems with my chips and a cat. All EGR functions are retained in the street chips.

As far as your idle issues, my chips idle a bit higher than other people's sp if you're seeing idle in the 800 RPM range, you're probably right on.