yellow ttypes how many left?

butternut Ttype

does anybody have or have friends with yellow ttypes the only one I have ever seen is the one I have pics if you have them :biggrin:

Including yours, I have seen 2 others go on Ebay, one was mint and it was beautiful. If I had the means and needs I would snag one up, but I am up to my ears in cars at the moment, and way too many of them don't run right. :D

I've only seen a handfull of the yellow T's over the last 20 years. They are very rare & i would love to have a 1. :)

Post a pic! I have never seen one! Is it a bright "corvette/ferrari" yellow or a mellower color?

beige t type

i remember when i was working at an olds dealer here in town in 87 one of our tech's had a wife that worked at Keelen Buick as a finance manager and her demo was a yellow regal t. i will never forget it because it was so rare and unusual..what a bad ass car it was...solid roof and all...wish i had one
i have to settle for a black/chrome original paint car......oh well
feel lucky you have one .....i think they are even cooler than the rosewood...

its a light yellow cream

this 86 butternut T is owned by a local freind and has recently been retired (rebodied and now a silver regal ) ,
he still has the complete body that needs some rust repair and clear title incase any one was interested in it

brian a member of our club owns one just like it
thats the only two i know of

The one and only one I've ever saw was at e-town in June of 1995. I don't get out to meets or events often but I've yet to see one on the street. I like that color a lot :cool:

I think Buick called the color Magnolia. The only pic I have on file is the bottom side of the trunk lid with the SPID label. Does this belong to anybody? This one has the CF5 astroroof option.

Attachments

• Magnolia T CF5 SPID.jpg
    Magnolia T CF5 SPID.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 286
A guy I knew from South Florida had 2 of them. He had an 86 or 87 , totally tricked out by Hartlines. He also had a hotair car of the same exact color, which was his daily driver. Both cars were so clean you thought they were just driven out of a dealers lot. I believe he sold both of them. The guys name was Mark Pona.

I think that SPID label belongs to one of Marks cars. It was on eBay twice in the last year or so. It went from FL to CA. IIRC the CA guy wanted a ton of money for it and it did'nt sell. It will probally show up again. Like I said that one has the astroroof. Its probally a one of its kind because of that option.

I ve seen a few in the northeast, a guy named Doug has one in Long Island,ny who runs at E-town and i thing ANS Performance had one on the cover of GM High Performance Mag.

not tring to steal your thread.

How many of the light blue metallic t were they. I have only seen 2 mine and another one at BG. There are a bunch of dark blue cars but the light blue is not very many.

i would say a list of odd colors would be

sage green
magnolia/butternut
light blue met.

not tring to steal your thread.

How many of the light blue metallic t were they. I have only seen 2 mine and another one at BG. There are a bunch of dark blue cars but the light blue is not very many.

i would say a list of odd colors would be

sage green
magnolia/butternut
light blue met.
I HAVE A 86 LIGHT BLUE METALLIC ALSO!!!

Attachments

• Left side 86 T-Type.jpg
    Left side 86 T-Type.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 160