Year end GM craziness

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
If that Envoy XUV fit comfortably next to the GN in my garage, she would be mine. And its amazing how close I was to convincing myself that I needed TWO big RWD coupes with ~350 horse each. I've got $2200 credit sitting on the GM Card as well...with my Oldsmobile loyalty and all that I'd like to think I could have that XUV for somewhere around $20k flat...damn...lotta vehicle for that $$$.

Is it the same story around you guys? Anybody caved in?

www.billdodgeautogroup.com/ads/gm.pdf

Tomorrow's payday...thankfully that means today is bill day, and that paycheck is spoken for already. The Alero lives to fight another day...

ignorant Olds owner

my bad, I heard about the Olds loyalty as being another $1k off of anything GM back a month and change ago when I was looking at a Saturn Vue. I guess they did away with that recently, whoopsie. Goes to show how much thought I have put in all this, haha.

Wow--those are some good deals!!!.GTO for $24990--finally priced where it should have been all along:eek:

I was reading on the vette forum where a guy just bought a new 04 base corvette for $30k even(after a couple grand of credit on his card also.)That is alot of car for that money.

Who cares if your paycheck is already spoken--FINANCE THAT BABY:D :D

Geoff