Yeah Dude!

Reaper

Pit Bitch
hahahahhahahaa

Attachments

• yeah dude.jpg
    yeah dude.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 529
I knew I need to grab that camera!! Pay back is a BIOTCH!! Reaper is dead.........

That was great night!!!

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
I knew I need to grab that camera!! Pay back is a BIOTCH!! Reaper is dead.........

That was great night!!!

Do not feel bad Russ, he got me to. Next year we will own him, say hang him from his little underwear from the Race tower over night:mad: :eek: :p

I saw it..... We have plenty of time to think about his fate..... Meet you in Vegas Trav... Reaper, you can run..........but you can't hide. :D

Originally posted by Russ Merritt
I saw it..... We have plenty of time to think about his fate..... Meet you in Vegas Trav... Reaper, you can run..........but you can't hide. :D

I think I am in for Vegas, if so reaper better hide by his daddy Nick all weekend:mad: :eek: :p

Reaper I will protect you in Vegas from the East Coast bullies.

hahhahaah you guys can plot your revenge all you want but remember your dealing with Reaper!

i am kinda sad that they did not annouce jason cramers sponsers!

you guys are my bitches till i say otherwise!

Russ,
That was funnier than a Bastard !!!!

YA DUDE !!!!!

Reaper...
You are the man!!! Vegas is going to be a TRIP!!!

Originally posted by NJTurbo
I think I am in for Vegas, if so reaper better hide by his daddy Nick all weekend:mad: :eek: :p
Really? Cool! I got your back in any trouble you start between now and then.;)

NIck, wont protect me, infact he will incourage anyone to mess with me!

Bring your worst Bitches........ :mad:

Originally posted by Reaper
NIck, wont protect me, infact he will incourage anyone to mess with me!

Bring your worst Bitches........ :mad:
I'll get your back too, Dathan- in fact, no one will have to kick anybody's ass, all they need do is sit back and watch me get wasted and beat the **** outta myself.....I'll take that one for the team.:D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I'll get your back too, Dathan- in fact, no one will have to kick anybody's ass, all they need do is sit back and watch me get wasted and beat the **** outta myself.....I'll take that one for the team.:D

DCEPTCN, your a real trooper... lol. ;)