Y56 to LC2 Swap Question. (Hot Air TO INTERCOOLED)

85typet

Ok i bought a complete lc2 engine for 600 bucks:cool::):biggrin: on last saturday and i need to know what ill have to do to this hot air car to get this engine in my car fired up and ready to go. i've heard from the little bird in the tree that my dash will have to come out so i can change my harness and the rest will be plug and play.:confused:

There are several guys on here that have done the swap and will be able to help you. List every thing that came w/the lc-2 and that will help shorten the communication time. The harnesses under dash and hood would probably make it easier to do. you will also need some additional sensors and relays I believe, . We really need a stickie for this swap. It is my understanding, that it is labor intensive, but doable, and in my opinion, well worth it.

DONT BELIEVE ITS 100 NECESSARY TO PULL THE DASH. PM UNCLEDAVE HE DID THE SWAP. i believe the main diffrences he told me where the electric fan which can be wired manually. also i believe if you wanted to run a power master vs. hydroboost was the main diffrences.

i could be wrong but this is what i remember about a conversation we had