Xtreme Street race @ Bowling Green rules

i only ran the car one time after i put the new turbos on. I put 76mm changed the computer to a fast xfi and bigger injectors. still no tune in car..I am taking it to bg this year to have kenny dutweiller tune it..

but as for the pass i made it went 9.91 at 152.46 mph. no brake on 295/45r17 drag radal. at 5 psi of boost. at pinks all out in st louis. I THINK if i tune the car put on slicks, get rid of the lowering springs and shocks it, and use the trans brake it will go in the 8's with no problem

and it weighs 4100 lb

Very nice!

I'd change the air filter locations if it's a street car but thats a wicked ride!

Nice job!
~Scott

That car would really be a nightmare for somebody on the street if they wanted some. ;) :eek:

Looking forward to checking it out at BG.

Unfortunately we didn't get any input for combined power adders when the rules up for suggestions so it was let alone and now they are set for the year but it can definitely be looked at for next year. Agreed, the spool thing can be an issue for 6's with the larger turbos and tight converters. If it gets allowed, it will be spool or down the track since you can't control the use once it is plumbed. The only control would be the size of the bottle since you can get bottles as small as the ones paint ball guns use.

If you can talk a good enough game, you may be able to work something out with the guy your running against so you can get the time you need to spool it at the light without the juice. Maybe next year you won't have to be so nice.....
Agreed. Jan has my system ran by the FAST only during transbreak, once car hits the 2 step, nitrous turns off.