Xmen 2

fly89gta

Go see it!! It was WAAAAAAAAAY better than the first one! The special effects rocked!!

Anyone one else see it? Did you guys pick up on any hints about the next one? ;):D

Saw it yesterday--awesome movie! Lots of butt kicking. Yeah, the next one ought to be pretty good. ;) I like how they lead into the next movie comic book-style. I'd like to see Angel/Archangel make an appearance, and more Ice Man. Colossus was cool, that was one big kid playing him. Hope they can keep the cast together for the next movies.

Well did you notice a few things? #1 Jean isn't dead, they are just SCREAMING Dark Phoenix for the next one. Also, if you happen to see it again check when Mystique is in the lab on the computer printing out a list of guards that are guarding Magneto, you see Gambit's name, perhaps he'll be in the third one. Also Jubilee will be getting more time from what I hear :D:D:D

Yeah, I saw it this weekend too. I must admit it was 100% better than the first. Plus, they didn't do some cheezy flashback to the first movie. At first I thought Gene would emerge inside an ice cube at the end, but then I remembered she'd probably come back as Phoenix.

My wife asked me which power I'd like to have if I was a Mutant and I said I'd like to be the kid who could change channels by blinking his eyes! No more searching for the remote! :D

BTW, did you see the new RX-8? I liked the X wheels. I thought they would look nice on my GN. However, wouldn't a GNX be a better car for the X-men?

James

I saw it and thought it was awsome as well. I would like to see an appearance by Arch Angel too and then see Apocolypse change him into one of the four horsemen.

Originally posted by fly89gta
#1...for the next one...
:D

Didn't want to mention to way it ended, since some haven't seen it. ;)
Apocolypse/4 Horsemen would be awesome. Might not be as beievable on the big screen to some, but I'd love to see it. They're doing a good job adapting the comic to a good movie. Not making it too outlandish for live action, although they have to change some things up.

damn it, I hope I didn't spoil it! I wasn't even thinking before I typed that, sorry guys!!! :(

I loved X2 and I hope they win a ton of awards for it. Maybe old George should take some notes on how to make a good movie again. One more bad Star Wars and I'll go bald. DOH!

Jason

I will be going to check this out soon....

Also...Watch for The Matrix 2..Im sure its going to be awesome;)

I saw it Saturday night, I thought it was awesome, way better than the first one. I definitely think that there is going to be an x3.

Originally posted by MJDreger
I saw it Saturday night, I thought it was awesome, way better than the first one. I definitely think that there is going to be an x3.

there is :)

www.countingdown.com should give every movie buff the info needed on movies. Rumor of T-4 in the works.

Shame they had to "Kill" Jean Grey off in the 2nd installment of many more to come.
I know she'll be back though. You could see something was gonna happen to her from the first time see used her powers. I don't recall her eyes glowing like that in the 1st movie.

I was out of the Marvel Loop for along time . So. There are many things I don't know.
Cartoon X-men used Jean Grey to become the Phoenix.
Comic card and Comic Book says it is Jean and Scott's Daughter Rachael (sp).

But. That movie did kick ass.
Didn't actually think they'd show so much killing in that.

Ohhh. And Poor Lady Deathstrike.

When I was a bit younger. We would try to figure out which movie stars would play which characters.
Patrick Stewart was a given.
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Colossus.

They did do a good job of casting though.
Tell me. Was Pyro a made up character for the movie. Or was he a character from the comics?
Pyro name does sound familiar.

yeah pyro was in the comics.
i was hoping that they would have more scenes with colossus though.
i liked the first one but this one was a lot better, i liked how they showed woverines fighting rage a little bit better in the scenes.
although i have to admit one of the coolest parts was with nightcrawler in the beginning.
i thought also she would come up as an ice cube from iceman, but then i thought to myself with her eyes flickering pheonix. can't wait for the next one, went opening day/night (whenever i had time that day) to see both of them and will do the next for the third. i just hope it isn't another roughly 3 years for the next to come out.

i hope they put some characters like gambit, maybe beast, angel, (and i can't think of some of the others off the top of my head) for the next one.

I had thought it through after watching the movie.
Best logical choice to save her would have been Nightcrawler.
Even if he had to teleport and land on the wing of the Blackbird.
But then again.
He saved Rogue in a freefall and he didn't need to see where he was teleporting at that point in time.

*Sigh*

Coincidently.
Everyone knows the Blackbird appears to be paterned after the SR-71.
Michigan has the last 1 in existence in a air museuem.
Flew in at like 2,100 MPH. It is retired from what I hear.
We got her a few weeks ago.

well nightcrawler was going to do that, but when he tried to he say that she was blocking him from getting her

He did have like a blank look on his face. Didn't he.

So. What are your Thoughts on X3?
What would you like to see happen?
I would like to see Colossus's character develop.
Wonder if they'll put Lilliana's death into the story.
Assume that Gambit and Hank "Beast" McCoy (whom was in the film will be there as well.

Course. The bad Guys will need some more muscle as well.

Juggernaut, White Queen, Saberstiain Shaw.

I'd actually like to see Mr. Sinister become involved in one of the movies...

The Dark Phoenix side of the movie would be/is gonna be AWESOME, I can only imagine the special effects :):):)