xfi install

hey guys i was wondering if i can get some of yall to post pics or give pointers on the caspers module and xfi box install locations just wanted to see what some others have come up with to help decide how i wanna do mine thanks in advance .

I installed one under the seat for a clean stealth stock look and one on the front of the stock ecms kick panel. Both work both look good

Quick question. Cal is probably really busy I have tried to call several times is there anybody else who can help me with initial start up ? Calibrating the sensors or whatever has to be done

Where did you get your unit from? The two Buick tuners I know of that sell XFI units can preload the initial start up for you. You give them your parameters and off you go. You figure Cal probably has 1000+ start ups. I bet he has worn out the "ENTER" button on several laptops.

I'm sure the old laptop of his doesn't even have letters or numbers on the key board. Lol

I would wait for Cal to return your call then. There are people all over the country that will pay to have a tune installed by him. I bet there is a GN crowd now trying to get a good head count to make it worth his time to come and tune several cars at the same time. Plus his services add value to the product that was sold to you. If I lived in sunny Florida year round, it would be hard to get in touch with me also, I would be off the grid fishing in the Atlantic.

Are you calling 321-863-2303? I have returned every missed call this week while I'm tuning at the NMCA/NMRA race in Atlanta. Call me this afternoon or tomorrow and we'll get you going.

To anyone who has read this thread when I asked could somebody else help I was just wanting to get my car up and going on a beautiful day it was in no way taking jabs at Cal I fully understand he is a very busy man. But just for the record I was calling the wrong number somehow completely my fault.