XFI code 16

TKGN1

Got a code 16 on XFI.
In February I had a capacitor go out in my XFI ecu, sent to FAST to have repaired and borrowed a known good ecu to make sure there was not an issue with the car. I have had this borrowed ecu (thanks discostu) in my car since February without any issues (that I was aware of, no SES light in my dash). This past week I had the laptop in and caught the error code. I did a little searching and came across this post: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pe...7-widebands-matched-calibration-disk-ecm.html . Basically what I think in this case is that the borrowed ecu is not calibrated to my O2 sensor. Anybody have any insight and do you think this could be the culprit of the code?

I plan on putting my ecu back in today and hopefully this will solve the issue. If the swap back to my original ecu does not fix the problem, any other ideas?
Also, I believe its the WBO2 not lit off (UEGOS > .07056V).

Swapped out ecu and no code(16). I beleive the swapped out ecu with my O2 was the culprit.
Although now I have code 4 on the error code 2. Looking at the diognostics table in FAST it says it is n/a (not applicable?). Should this be something I need to be concerned about or look further into?