XFI boost control

Windedv6

I had my xfi boost control working great on the street with the MPH/PW graph program prior to the 2.0 boost control program. Is there any way to get that older MPH/PW program back into the 2.0?

You could try using the egr table...........but the closed loop boost control is the ticket...........have patience tuning it.

You could try using the egr table...........but the closed loop boost control is the ticket...........have patience tuning it.

Thanks Norbs,

I completely overlooked that table as I never had any reason to run an egr. It's the same table setup as the original Fxi boost table. I may also be able to use the "EGR Operational Limits" to shut down the boost if the intake temps hit a set temp limit...

I retract my statement, I'm going to do the same as you.......... I .don;t trust the closed loop boost control on my fresh set up....sounds like a great idea! AS the car speeds up you can pull back the DC as it will usually increase boost due to loading. You can also set a low coolant temp setting so you don;t overboost a COLD motor........

I like the idea of having the solenoid stay off until you need it......not on and off when not even on boost!