XFI and caspers adapter harness

Chuckd

I'm in the process of putting my car back together and I'm working on the XFI box and adapter harness now with the 3' leads.

Do you guys have any recomendations on a smooth way to do this.

Post up some pics if you have them.

Thanks,
Charlie

The most common installation I have seen is to put the adaptor box where the stock ecu was and to cut a slot in the bottom and run the wires under the carpet and pop then out under the seat. I am not saying this is the best install, just the most common.

Thats what I got going so far. Just wanted to make sure I wasen't doing something I'll have to take apart.

Oh yea, I'll be getting in touch with you soon to get a tune.

I got the XFI all in now, but I'm stalled. How does the Alky kit work with the FAST system?

And does anyone know where I can get a set of instructions for the Razor Alky kit. This car was a wiring NIGHTMARE, so I took most of the garbage out. I thought I got the instructions with the paperwork on the car but I can't seem to find it.

The ALky forum on this board should have the instructions. You may want to experiment and use PA power adder mode stage 1 with s slight delay and lock the fuel ratio to 11.0 when the alky is on. Be interesting how that works.