wtt true 10 second turbo regal

v62go

86 t-type dark blue on blue,list of mods forged pistons,head studs,atr roller cam.harland sharp 1.65 rockers,ported heads with big valves.rjc power plate,poston headers and cross over pipe,cpt ball bearing turbo,50lb injs.alum. valve covers,bottom end girdle,good crank,precision front mount intercooler,2004r with the good stuff in it vig. l/u conv. alum. drive shaft with a safety loop,c-clip elim. hd posi unit,moser axles,alum. rear end cover with the supports,line lock,6 point roll bar,superlite welds 15-8 15-3's mickey thompson 275-50-15 dr's....and i'm sure i'm forgetting alot of stuff and do have receipts for everything...like i said at first this is a true easy 10 second car with time slips to prove it..its been mid 10's and cuts low 1.40 short times on 23 lbs boost with the old te 63 turbo on it,the 66 runs alot better.here's the bad paint is faded hut has a nice body,it has ac delete(no ac or heat).....heres what i want to trade for wrx subaru,nice newer nissan x-terra,maybe some other stuff just let me know what you got.i'm in mooresville north carolina....thanks for looking and if you have any questions call 704 791 3280 or pm me at kflantos @windstream.net..thanks billy..

blue t

86 t-type dark blue on blue,list of mods forged pistons,head studs,atr roller cam.harland sharp 1.65 rockers,ported heads with big valves.rjc power plate,poston headers and cross over pipe,cpt ball bearing turbo,50lb injs.alum. valve covers,bottom end girdle,good crank,precision front mount intercooler,2004r with the good stuff in it vig. l/u conv. alum. drive shaft with a safety loop,c-clip elim. hd posi unit,moser axles,alum. rear end cover with the supports,line lock,6 point roll bar,superlite welds 15-8 15-3's mickey thompson 275-50-15 dr's....and i'm sure i'm forgetting alot of stuff and do have receipts for everything...like i said at first this is a true easy 10 second car with time slips to prove it..its been mid 10's and cuts low 1.40 short times on 23 lbs boost with the old te 63 turbo on it,the 66 runs alot better.here's the bad paint is faded hut has a nice body,it has ac delete(no ac or heat).....heres what i want to trade for wrx subaru,nice newer nissan x-terra,maybe some other stuff just let me know what you got.i'm in mooresville north carolina....thanks for looking and if you have any questions call 704 791 3280 or pm me at kflantos @windstream.net..thanks billy..

You need a Price,please!

all i got is camera phone if you have one just private message me your number...

saw you on hpjunkies.com.. If you can borrow a camera, send me the pics and I can help you post them... I love T types... Always wanted one but couldnt afford one... TTT for the week...

i've decided to put a price on it...10k the car runs 10's with ease and has 20plus thousand in receipts.....

Pics

1247502640.jpg

1247502601.jpg

1247502578.jpg

1247502550.jpg

1247502515.jpg