WTT/S Centerline Warriors

mystic664

Looking to trade my Centerline Warriors, fronts are 15x7 with 3.5 BS and 235/60 BFG T/A's and backs are 15x8.5 with 3.75 BS and 275/60 G-force Drag Radials. They are only 3 months old and have never been down the track. I am looking for either GNX style or Stretch factory GN wheels they have to include good tires, lugs, and center caps. They have to be in excellent condition. I will sell them for 1250.00, but would rather trade. PM me with offers. Thanks

100_2565.jpg

100_2566.jpg

Let me know if you change your mind. i dont know where you live, but could meet you half way. Thanks

Its only 6 hrs if you were doing the whole thing, I am no mathamation but works out to be 3 hrs for each of us.:D

trade?

were are you located? i have gnx style wheels 2 fronts and 2rears new paint and new 245/50 tires, lug and covers. will need some boot though.

Not that I think any GNX wheels are worth more than mine, but what kind of extra did you have in mind? I am in Ohio.

Wheels

wished i live closer , I have stock 86 GN wheels and new tires with a little cash going to you/ HAPPY THANKSGIVING