WTT:Mease 24 row for FMIC

broke1

Banned
Just like the title states.Comes with all hardware.IC is like new with maybe 700 miles,ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE.I would be willing to trade + $$$ for a Cottons if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

Thinking a straight up trade for a like new Precision or CAS??

IC is black and shroud is powder coated black too.

NO PICS as its still on my car and the only way im pulling it off is if someone trades or buys it.

If I sell the IC,ill want $850 shipped with your good stock core.Again,IC and shroud are like new!!TIA:)

seems a little high IMO for a used cooler, I want a bigger chiller also....not even sure why i want a bigger one air temps after the cooler are staying low . Guess I just want to see a big ol chiller on my car. Try g-body parts maybe you can trade up or something:cool:

When Brian can get these IC's(which hasnt been recently and I dont think he expects anymore)he asks,$899 plus shipping and your good stock core.

Im sure he hast had any in a while.This is the best SLIC you can buy and its like new,it doesnt even have bugs in any of the fins or any scratches.I could sell it as new and no one would be able to tell the difference but im not that way.

Did I mention you cant buy one and this is the best SLIC you could ever buy??

BTW,my temps are 5-7 degrees hotter than ambient with this IC on an 80 degree day.ATS has been relocated to the plenum.

Also,id much rather trade for a frount mount than sell my IC:)

Offers??I really want a front mount.I will take an older FM + $$ too.

This IC has more ground clearance as the stocker with the scoop:)

Inlet/outlet/up pipe are all 3":)

Had an offer for an ESP FM + $$$.Anyone else??

Might even consider a trade + $$ for a lesser SLIC in good shape:)