WTT:Baer 13.1" track brake system- g body

wyominggun

I am looking to trade a Baer 13" track system brake set ( 2 caliper brackets, 2- 2 piston baer calipers and 2 13" slotted zinc coated baer rotors and braided stainless lines) for another smaller set of performance brakes. This set will not work with 16" wheels, you need 17" or larger and that is why i'm looking to trade or sell. The set is about a year old with 800 to 1000 miles on it. let me know what you have. This set was on a 86 Gn but will fit any g body

Are these brakes DOT legal?

Why not, they are 100 times better than stock so I would think they are legal but who cares if not, never got pulled over by the brake police.

Also no trades for stock brake setup, I can buy that setup brand new for $200 plus I have the stock stuff already. I paid $1600 for this setup. Also you get the whole kit, everything needed to put this awesome setup on your car. Was hoping someone had a 11 or 12 inch setup and wanted to go bigger and I want to just go smaller. pics available to serious (non tire kicker) buyers/traders. ALso open to sell this setup, email me with your offer.

How about a LS1 setup? With sloted rotors. Complete mounted on stock spindles. New calipers, Hawk pads and all the hardware and bearing were new. Have less than 300 miles on the whole set up.

Here is basic description: Baer Claw® TRACK brake systems are one of Baer's most popular systems. Employing 2-Piston aluminum calipers and 1-Piece 13" slotted and zinc-washed performance rotors, they fill out 17" wheel packages and supercharge braking performance.

Attachments

• track-front-image.jpg
    track-front-image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 183
I am looking to trade a Baer 13" track system brake set ( 2 caliper brackets, 2- 2 piston baer calipers and 2 13" slotted zinc coated baer rotors and braided stainless lines) for another smaller set of performance brakes. This set will not work with 16" wheels, you need 17" or larger and that is why i'm looking to trade or sell. The set is about a year old with 800 to 1000 miles on it. let me know what you have. This set was on a 86 Gn but will fit any g body

I have just what your looking for!

Pm me your phone # & best time to call
FRED

Bump for a great brake kit... this is the kit i use on my car and LOVE IT
the feel is night and day from stock.... here's a pic installed behind an 18" wheel
DSC00390.jpg
:eek:

Bump for a great brake kit... this is the kit i use on my car and LOVE IT
the feel is night and day from stock.... here's a pic installed behind an 18" wheel
DSC00390.jpg
:eek:

Thanks Royal T but hey, is it street legal (DOT approved) LOL. If not I will be calling the brake police to stop you next time you are on the streets.

I have just what your looking for!

Pm me your phone # & best time to call
FRED

I"ve got the SSBC Dual Piston Calipers, Slotted/Drilled Rotors, Steel Braided Lines, & 2 sets of Pads (Hawks & Bendix)
All of the abpve have less than 500 miles & will fit 15" wheels & up

FRED