WTT - 1988 Monte + cash SS for T-type

quikv6

I am looking for yet another turbo regal for my daily driver. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I'd be willing to trade my current d/d, a clean 88 Monte SS plus cash for a T/R

Monte details:
1988 Silver, factory repainted in 1989. Paint is a bit faded on tops, but pretty good overall. The car was a Southern car up until about 2004 or so, so there really isn't any rust to speak of. Maybe a hair inside door lip, and under trunk lid...but its just a bit on the surface. All the metal is good, and it's tough to find a good G body here in the North East.

Mileage is 119,000 ish. Its my daily driver and extremely reliabe. All I did was a 2 1/2 inch Hooker exhaust, and replace the waterpump. Thats it. It's completely original. A/C blows COLD! I am the 3rd owner, and the 1st and
2nd owner was a Mother and her son (who was in his late 30's).

What I'm looking for:
86 or 87 T Type/Turbo T, capable of being daily driven. (maybe $5,000-8,000range). I don't want a super nice show car, but would prefer one with little or no rust. Mods are ok. Mileage is ok of motor/trans are strong. I am looking for a white, grey, silver, baby blue, or rosewood regal. Must have W02 Black trim package.

I know it's a long shot, but I figured it's worth a try.

I'd prefer not to sell the Monte outright. I am figuring its worth (trade value) to be about $3,600 or so.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I have pics, but it says I can't post attachments. I can email them if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Chris

quik87gn@aol.com

Nice car. If you were a little further south I'd be trying to work up a deal with you. Free bump for you.